Wyndham Place Apartments
4 stars172 Reviews

Maria
1 day ago
Clean and peaceful. When u have any problems with the apartment they fix it quickly. They are polite and serves in anyway they can. Friendly tenants and safe community.

Karena
I love my apartment when I arrived I had new appliances and it's just the amount of room for my family. Definitely income friendly and it's a great stepping stone to really get yourself together. I look forward to paying my rent on time and hopefully being eligible for them to put some money down towards my 1st homes purchase after 2 years. Neighbors are nice haven't had any issues everyone seems to get along which is nice. It's always clean and I love their pool area.

Wonza
My building is horrible. Call me i. From a long day work loud noise children running and yelling ing hallway. Today i go home can’t get in dur to police activity in the building

Carmen
I have living in Wynham Place Apartments for five years. It is a good Neighborhood place, The staff are professional and friendly. Have swimming pool. There are groceries stores, Restaurants, pharmacy, gasoline stations, several fast foods. Also schools are near in this area.

Stephanie
I personally Love the complex and safe and family oriented environment. Wish the pool was open longer than my work hours but overall can’t complain

Rose
Love living here. The office staff is wonderful. Always helpful and kind. Manitance crew is always friendly and kind. Great place to live !!!!! Thank You

Michele
Great place to live. Centrally located with easy access to I - 4 and the 417. Close to Walmart Plaza. Office staff is awesome and Maintenance guys are great!

Roderick
Still love being here lol can’t believe it’s almost a year I’m glad to call Wyndham my home Quiet , clean , maintenance is on point I couldn’t ask for more

Jessenia
It would be great to have more access to the pool. There are a lot of times on weekends that it is closed until 12 noon giving us only a few hours to enjoy relaxation. Consistency of the 10-5 would be great!

Luz
about 2 months ago
Una comunidad muy tranquila y limpia. Cerca de los diferentes comercio. El personal de la oficina muy amables No me puedo quejar, todo muy bien.