Wyndham Place Apartments

4.1

4.1

The community could be a lot cleaner . The portal does not send maintenance request and will send false emails stating it is resolved . The staff in the office are all nice .
Just moved in and I am very happy with my unit! It’s completely remodeled inside and I’m am loving the modern and stylish look. Going to be fun to decorate. Also Stephanie and Melanie were very professional and got me into my new place quick!
I absolutely love where I live!! I was so excited when I was told I'd been approved and now, in February, it will be a year I've lived in Wyndham Place!! Thank you for your continued help!!
What up neighbors hope y’all enjoy living here as I do it’s a quiet neighborhood at least until the kids come out to play and bring some life
Great feedback when it comes to concerns. I can count on my management to always be there as well as maintenance team. Things might not be perfect but its a perfect home
It has improved wasn't good when I first moved in. It's now under a new company. Apartments still need renovations. Needs more insulation and updated appliances.
Buen lugar para vivir, he vivido por 4 años y me gusta la tranquildad, las areas las mantienen limpias y orden, buenos vecinos, cerca de todo tiendas y malls.
Been living at Wyndham for the past 6 years and still loving it. This is one of the best apartment complex in Seminole County Florida, I highly recommend!
Is good People in my first floor is my friends. Agradezco a Dios poder vivir aqui ya llevo 3 anos ano y 8 meses en el primer piso y ano y medio en el tercero y apesar de algunos incidentes menores he vivido en paz.
Llevo 11 años viviendo aquí y este lugar me encanta. Es bello y es un ambiente muy seguro. Para alguien con niños es muy bueno ya que tiene su parque de niños, piscina, y cancha de arena. Definitivamente es un excelente lugar para vivir.