Wyndham Place Apartments
4 stars192 Reviews

Zoe
1 day ago
I have lived here about 8 years. I’m glad I have a stable home for me and my children. I enjoy the lakes and my kids love the park. Everything is close to me and it is very convient

Ellen
the staff is always very friendly and helpful. 've been here almost 15 years and everyone has been here to help. they maintain the grounds and pick up trash daily.

Ruperto
Been here several years and the crime has increased as well as the cleanliness decreased with neighbors. The cigarette smoking is repulsive already. Cigarette butts, ashes as well as other trash.

Carina
Nightmares about the office rental because they ignored my work request plus two things are damaged by the maintenance work that hasn't had replaced or been able to take care of it for more than 8 years. They refused to detail me the work order to do without scheduling me an appointment in advance so I can clear my furniture or kitchen food in advance.

Maria
The only issue I see in these apartments is in the 1 brs. Why wasn't the bathroom door open by the refrigerator space instead of inside the room. It's not cool when the visitors have to go through your bedroom to use the bathroom. Instead of putting a bench on the other side they should had put the refrigerator and move over the pantry. My opinion.

Keeshun
Could use a upgrade in apartments when lease is renewed esp after 8 years . Happy to see more maintenance crew.Its alot of new staff never been introduced no notices

Rose
1 star
The work crew is always friendly and helpful. As far as the new management, well there is nothing good I can say at this time. Unfriendly, lack of communication skills .

Shansonette
Wyndham gets better and better. Still have a few things to refresh and fix in my apartment to keep it up to par. 1-10 I give a sold 8.5 enjoyed the 7 years spent.

Demetria
Every one for the most part minds there business, and it’s not as expensive to live as it it is other places. I’ve been living here for over 5 years and it’s always been a place I be never felt scared or uncomfortable to live at the resident.

Cassandra
I like it because l feel safe at home and it is for For kids I like because the office is very friendly professional and it is a great community