Wyngate Apartments

4.1

4.1

Pauline
Amazing staff they definitely treat you with respect and care such amazing woman running this community!! It’s a beautiful community clean and safe so far so good!! The park has to be the biggest PLUS for (me) and I’m sure other mothers especially having on the go children with sonic energy. We are loving it!

Valerie
This has been a very rough month for me. The dumpster seems to be working better. I’m not sure what else to say. I have always enjoyed living here until very recently

Deanna
So far I can tell you that its a beautiful community in a lovely and convenient area. My only complaint is there is a drainage problem that affects shower drainage and toilet flushing in many apartments including mine.

Janet
I enjoy living in this Community. It's quiet and respectful neighbors. The yrs my family & I have been a part of this community we've never have had any issues.

Tashera
It’s a nice place to call home.. elevators will be nice but overall it’s ok. Just don’t go crazy grocery shopping especially if you have babies because that 3rd flight up them stairs will have you rethinking life.

Dennis
about 2 months ago
I've lived many places over the years, but Wyngate has got to be the easiest transition I've ever experienced. The staff has gone above and beyond to make me feel welcome. The property is quiet and clean. Any maintenance issues are rectified right away. I can't thank the staff enough. This property is truly a gem.

Maryanne
about 2 months ago
Lovely apt. Lovely staff, great neighbors. I am so blessed to have this wonderful place to live! I am very happy and thanful to be here. Great location as well! Central to everything!

Mary
about 2 months ago
Since I have lived here, I have met a lot of nice people.The management and staff tried their best to meet renters needs. They offer to help when their time allows. Thank you

Verified Resident
about 2 months ago
Friendly and nice staff. Really clean and peaceful. The neighborhood is great the longest place I stayed at so far. Loads of parking space which I love and the lakes

Asmaa
about 2 months ago
Very nice and clean area super nice people very friendly and out going nice park and pool people all around the apartments are very nice and friendly never had a problem