Still enjoy living at the Yards at Noda but the adjacent field on the dog park is starting to look like a jungle and tall grass means more nuisance critters like ticks. Other than that, still enjoy living here, just wish the walls were thicker. I hear everything from neighbors, both side to side and above!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Everything has been great so far. Love the clubhouse and amenities. Leasing staff has been great with answering any questions. Really appreciate the lockers for packages.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

the new management has been excellent - definitely a huge improvement! The community is in a great location and the atmosphere is friendly. I very much enjoy living there!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

As always it as been a pleasure living at Yards At NoDa. The location is ideal if you’re lookin for a place within walking distance to food and bars.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My leasing experience with Yards was easy and they were there to help at every step along the way. The amenities available to residents are great.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far everyone and everything has been really great people go out of their way to help you. Building and common areas are really fun and cool!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Facilities are nice apartments are large and modern, prices in range - had multiple issues with cable and washer/dryer not working which both took longer than expected to fix. Otherwise everything is good

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Fantastic place to live, great staff along with the Noda experience. Pet friendly area with valet amenities. I highly recommend living here!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I appreciate the gated community and the use of a towing company to help with this. I do find it annoying that we have to ask for extra visitor passes when there is essentially unlimited visitor parking in the unmarked area. Becomes a problem if you host weekly events like game nights or book clubs. Always have to be home from work before the office closes to get passes. The amount of visitor parking was one of the reasons I chose to live here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Staff is very nice and helpful. The grounds are well maintained and clean. The location cannot be beat! I’m very happy living here and I tell my friends all the tine to move here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Its very nice love the people the apartment's are awesome im very impressed with , mmmm 140 characters to much i don't know what else to say lol

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love living at yards. The club house and the gym are wonderful. I also loooove that coffee machine and since I leave for work at 6:30 A.M., a triple espresso is a daily morning habit for me. Thanks guys 😊

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Buildings and common area are clean. Staff is very friendly. Best location in Noda. Cannot waitnto start using the pool and grill in the summer time.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Experience at Yards is still top notch! We've been living here since 2017 and recently re-upped our lease. The staff is great to work with and we've been very pleased with everything.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We love living here! The staff is very friendly and helpful. The community is very nicely laid out and the amenities are great. I also enjoy the resident events that we do every month, it’s nice to mingle with everyone else that lives in the community.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda is a great community to live in! We just resigned our lease for another 15 months. The location is perfect, in the heart of noda, and right off the light rail. There are a few things the management team has struggled with due to high turn over. The policies in place for residents are rarely enforced. This is somewhat frustrating, as the policies are there to keep the apartment comfortable and well kept. There have been a few car break ins, and this is partially because our gates to the community are almost always having issues. Aside from this, Yards is a great place to live, and we are extremely happy with our choice of community!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great Atmosphere! Kind staff and neighbors, nice view of the city , spacious bedrooms, lots of peoples have cute dogs, safe, lime scooters! close to light rail

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

This place is great! So helpful from move-in to day-to-day questions! Quiet and safe area, walkable area, and a nice community! Good parking options and everyone here is friendly staff and residents!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far the staff has been awesome. No move in is perfect but they have gone out of there way to accommodate both my husband and my requests. I’m sure we will enjoy living here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We had some challenges at move in. Switched apartments and had a few more challenges. Paige and her team were extremely responsive and helpful in helping us make Yards at NoDa our home. Everyone has been absolutely amazing throughout our unique process of moving. Thank you!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards is the perfect walking distance to restaurants, bars, cute little shops & more. It has great amenities & the staff has been helpful since day one.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My wife and I spent about a year and a half living at the Yards complex in Noda. We found it to be a very good community with lots of fun events when we first moved in, but due to some changes in the leadership at the complex, the frequency of these events lessened. We will miss certain aspects of living at the Yards complex. This complex is probably best for those in their mid to late 20's.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I really like the proximity to NODA (my main reason for choosing The Yards), and the amenities of both my individual apartment as well as the complex as a whole. I love my unit and haven't had any issues in the apartment after living here for one month. The office staff have been helpful and friendly. It's a lively place and a bit loud with gates constantly closing on the property and the trains, but that is something you should anticipate prior to moving here. My biggest complaint is the lack of consideration by pet owners; it seems as if almost no one picks up their dog sh*t (even though the complex provides bags and receptacles) and there is also incessant barking for HOURS by some dogs on a daily basis. As a dog owner I'm grateful to have my pet here but I wish the management would better enforce pet policies like bark collars and fining for not cleaning up after pets. There's also a decent amount of trash around the property and the dumpster area is out of control (hoping it's only bad because of the holiday season), which is surprising considering the price point of this complex.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location in NoDa, friendly staff, really nice amenities like package storage and valet trash. Feel like I got a pretty spacious 1 bedroom unit for a good value compared to other places in the neighborhood.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The community social events are a lot of fun. I personally enjoy the trivia nights. The pool, grill areas, and dog park are great perks of living at Yards.