Love the apartments, great staff and an amazing neighborhood!, the pool area is exceptionally nice! It is so much fun that they put on consistent events that are fun and engaging!

The management and maintenance staff are friendly and take care of any concerns quickly. The complex is only a few years old and the age is showing in the hallways. Carpets need to be cleaned and bugs need to be emptied out of the hallway light fixtures. The pool and resident lounge are nice.

I've had a pretty good experience here. There were some hiccups with temps working in the office. (They gave incorrect information, didn't have keys, and didnt have answers.) My move in didn't go as smooth as hoped but in all things are good.

Neighbors have dogs that bark constantly. Apartment are Clean and well maintained. Nice Amenities to use including pool and gym. Based on location lots to do see eat and drink in area.

The overall experience would’ve been much better if the staff had stayed more constant. Every time it felt like the new staff was finally clicking and making good changes, the staff would switch and then things went on hold for awhile.

Good location. I have had some issues in the past in my particular situation taking over someone else's lease. The upkeep is pretty good and the service requests are pretty responsive. The included internet service is not great and it's hard to stream video content quite often.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far I've been loving living here. The office staff is great, as are the amenities. My neighbors have been very friendly and my dog has even made a few friends here!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

At first I absolutely loved living here! I had no complaints and everything was perfect. Then they put a new parking rule in place and I had 3 friends towed from my apartment in one weekend. There was also a recent communication issue with management regarding pressure washing on the balcony that resulted in all of my outdoor belongings being ruined strewn across the balcony. Aside from these issues, everything has continued to be fine.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living at the Yards. mostly for the proximity to NoDa. Sometimes it can get a little rowdy at the pool on weekends, but the staff does a great job making sure trash is picked up the next day and you can't really fault people for enjoying where they live!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Amazing place to live! Incredible location, awesome amenities and friendly neighbors! Perfect little place for me and my pup. Highly recommend!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed living at Yards. The apartment is perfect for my needs and has a wonderful location. It’s generally pretty quite except for the weekend evenings but it doesn’t bother me. Love it here!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

It's.. Lavish. The club house is quite extravagant. My two favorite things, the coffee machine and pool table. It's great for a little get together. A lot of seating. Big screen TV, arcade games.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Paige in the leasing office has been extremely helpful and kind! Everyone has been so friendly and has gone above and beyond! I'm excited to move in next week!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

i moved from california and this is by far the best complex I have lived in. Service isn’t amazing! Staff is on topic everything. I always recommend

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda is such a wonderful place to live. The staff is friendly, the community is lively, and the location is perfect. There are so many great places less than a 10 minute walk away and the light rail is so close that the rest of charlotte is very accessible.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards is the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. The location, staff, and nice spaces have made it an enjoyable couple of years living in Noda! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this complex to anyone moving to Charlotte or just moving in general.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

i like it hear a lot. great area and lots to do. light rail is so easy to ger to from tbe yards and savez me aot of money on my parking. I like

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Has been pretty great so far! Love the common area and how it’s high tech in terms of package delivery and entering the community. One thing I would suggest is have smart thermostats like nest to save power

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love the staff, location and amenities. Would be good if there was newer or More grills. The railroad issue is a little concerning. Also waiting for the path to the lightrail with sister property

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Enjoy the location and amenities here. The pool area is lovely, and things like valet trash and package lockers make life more convenient. Can’t really beat the location for being in the heart of NoDa! Very pet friendly which is nice too.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I’ve been here for about 9 months and I’m definitely going to renew my lease. This apartment complex is awesome! Staff is amazing and now that the pool has opened I’ve made a lot of new friends. Thank you 😊

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My experience has been fair. Plenty of dogs walking around. Staff comes to help quickly. The pool is nice and the NoDa life is great. I love dogs.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love living here! The location is awesome and i love to go to Noda. I love my apartment and view. The people here are nice. Just a great place to live!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love the facilities! Great vibe and demographic of people, plenty going on at weekends. Really convenient for the light rail and local NoDa social life

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location. 4 stars because the ceilings are too thin, the gates always seem to be under maintenance, and coffee machine breaks a lot. Otherwise great place to live.