Great Atmosphere! Kind staff and neighbors, nice view of the city , spacious bedrooms, lots of peoples have cute dogs, safe, lime scooters! close to light rail

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

This place is great! So helpful from move-in to day-to-day questions! Quiet and safe area, walkable area, and a nice community! Good parking options and everyone here is friendly staff and residents!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far the staff has been awesome. No move in is perfect but they have gone out of there way to accommodate both my husband and my requests. I’m sure we will enjoy living here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We had some challenges at move in. Switched apartments and had a few more challenges. Paige and her team were extremely responsive and helpful in helping us make Yards at NoDa our home. Everyone has been absolutely amazing throughout our unique process of moving. Thank you!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards is the perfect walking distance to restaurants, bars, cute little shops & more. It has great amenities & the staff has been helpful since day one.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My wife and I spent about a year and a half living at the Yards complex in Noda. We found it to be a very good community with lots of fun events when we first moved in, but due to some changes in the leadership at the complex, the frequency of these events lessened. We will miss certain aspects of living at the Yards complex. This complex is probably best for those in their mid to late 20's.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I really like the proximity to NODA (my main reason for choosing The Yards), and the amenities of both my individual apartment as well as the complex as a whole. I love my unit and haven't had any issues in the apartment after living here for one month. The office staff have been helpful and friendly. It's a lively place and a bit loud with gates constantly closing on the property and the trains, but that is something you should anticipate prior to moving here. My biggest complaint is the lack of consideration by pet owners; it seems as if almost no one picks up their dog sh*t (even though the complex provides bags and receptacles) and there is also incessant barking for HOURS by some dogs on a daily basis. As a dog owner I'm grateful to have my pet here but I wish the management would better enforce pet policies like bark collars and fining for not cleaning up after pets. There's also a decent amount of trash around the property and the dumpster area is out of control (hoping it's only bad because of the holiday season), which is surprising considering the price point of this complex.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location in NoDa, friendly staff, really nice amenities like package storage and valet trash. Feel like I got a pretty spacious 1 bedroom unit for a good value compared to other places in the neighborhood.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The community social events are a lot of fun. I personally enjoy the trivia nights. The pool, grill areas, and dog park are great perks of living at Yards.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My husband and I used to love living at Yards. It has great amenities in a great location. It became more difficult for us to live there when Matt, the previous manager, accepted a new job. The manager they hired to replace him did not seem to keep the community up as well. Security gates were broken, grills didn’t work, and the maintenance team became less responsive to maintenance requests.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I have been here for 3 years and I have loved it. The staff is super nice and they are always trying to make the place enjoyable with updates to the pool area or the lounge area

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We love living at the Yards. It’s so quiet and peaceful and in a great location! They’re also very helpful in the leasing office. The amenities are another great feature!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall great experience. Very nice amenities, ideal neighborhood, and responsive property staff. Have renewed lease, have been very pleased.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The office staff is general very helpful with questions. There is a lapse of communication every time an outside company has to come for repairs.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at Yards! The apartments are so beautiful and comfortable and the staff is amazing and always goes above and beyond for you! We couldn’t be more happy with our apartment and grounds!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at NoDa has been a great complex for my husband and me! It is not too noisy, except for sometimes in the summer around the pool, has great amenities, and the units are updated and very nice! I love our granite counter tops and wood laminate flooring. Really adds to the aesthetic.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall great experience living at Yards over the past 2 months. Great community and amenities. Love being walking distance to all that NoDa has.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I'm loving my apartment at Yards. It's perfect for young professionals because it's so close to uptown and near the light rail. I wish it was easier to get to the light rail, but it didn't completely shy me away from living here. The trains can be loud sometimes, but I kind of enjoy it. NoDa is a great place to live - there is always something going on!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We really enjoy living in this community. We’ve been here almost a year and have met some great people and the leasing staff is always helpful and accommodating. Sometimes the gates dont work which is a little frustrating and towards the end of the summer, the pool seemed to get cleaned less frequently. Overall, we love the layout of our apartment and the complex accommodations. The guest suite was very convenient when family came to visit.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My experience at Yards the last few months has been solid. It's still been nice working with the office staff and the pool + events over the summer were a really good time. The only thing I'd like to see more of is landscaping around the property. It seemed like for a month or so there was always mulch scattered on the sidewalks or dead flowers or a severely leaning light pole to look at. Most of these things have been addressed, but it will be nice if the upkeep can stay at 100%

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Truly fantastic, the staff was very attentive and helpful. Def recommend! The pool and game rooms are well kept and clean. It’s in the perfect area with plenty to do.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The apartments have a great layout and elegant fixtures, and the community areas are great! The gym is AWESOME, and the same can be said for the rec room and pool area. The property grounds could use a little more attention at times, but maintenance is always on-top of work order requests - pleasant and quick to get the job done. Also, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I came her originally for the location/neighborhood, but I absolutely love living here! :)

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at NoDa is absolutely amazing. The facilities and staff are great. I just moved in and am extremely happy with my new place. My apartment is beautiful and so cozy. Thank you guys 😊😊

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Friendly staff and beautiful place to live! Has made the moving in process super easy and is willing to answer any questions we had prior to moving into in quickly!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location. Front office staff is helpful. Apartments are a good size with nice features. Maintenance staff is extremely helpful. Good place to live.