Yards at Noda Apartments

4.5

4.5

One of the easiest moves I've ever done! Great help, easy process and available to answer all my questions. The way the parking and building has been laid out has made it EXTREMELY easy to load/unload items as well!
Staff was easy to communicate with and made the move in process simple. Facilities are well maintained, unit was in good condition, and the complex has provided everything we need to start new in Charlotte.
I have lived at Yards for over two years now and I absolutely love it. The neighborhood, location staff and above all the residents who have become my second family. I have no desire to leave this place. It’s my home. Thanks y’all
Staff is great. Apartment is nice, sound is great. Events often, community members are friendly, location is fantastic. Vallet trash is confusing and makes the hallways smell. Gates are wonky.
We love living here. The location is great and the lay out of our 2 bedroom unit is great for hosting parties and working from home. You can't beat the field and dog park for ZigZag! He loves playing frisbee. The maintenance staff is also great! They resolve issues very quickly and are very friendly. Highly recommend living here! I have been here for over 2 years! The only thing that I would consider a downfall is that all of our appliances are out of date compared to what apartments look like around us.
Great place to live in one of the coolest neighborhoods in Charlotte. Nice amenities, very dog friendly, close to light rail, fairly affordable.
I genuinely love living at The Yards! I think there has been great improvement lately and I am thrilled that we have such caring humans in the office and on the maintenance team. I plan on living here as long as I can afford to! Having a large open space, a beautiful view, and a lovely dog park are also amazing perks. Recommending to my friends is always a no brainer. I can’t wait for things to open back up so we can have events again and be a tight community like we were preCovid. Keep up the good work 5/5
Everything has been great. Only complaint is that the gate is always open every single night overnight. With it being open it kind of defeats the point of the community being gated.
Everything has been great so far. This location is perfect and everything is in walking distance. The only thing that has been an issue so far is the amount of dog poop that people don’t pick up. This has been addressed which is fantastic. The managers in the office are extremely nice and helpful all of the time. So far so good.
I love living here! I really enjoy all the amenities and how dog friendly the complex is. It’s awesome being in such a prime location in NoDa.