Yards at Noda Apartments

4.5

4.5

I really like the apartment itself and the maintenance has been very helpful getting things fixed. I'm also very glad the gym has been open and thankful for the amount of equipment is in there. I wish there were quiet hours that were somehow enforced. There's usually people up talking loudly or allowing their dogs to bark a lot well after midnight on weeknights.
I have seen a huge improvement in The Yards since my last rating. I had been very upset with previous staff and the lack of services provided. I can soundly say that The Yards has been thoroughly redeemed in my eyes and I am so grateful for every single employee. I love that there is so much care and understanding whilst being professional. I love it here and I never want to leave.
One of the best apartment complexes in NoDa. Well maintained grounds and ammenities, responsive office staff, smooth move in procedure, nice neighbors.
Convenient location to noda and surrounding downtown Charlotte. Decent amanetities including gym and pool and clubhouse. Hosts several events for the residents
We have enjoyed the Yards at Noda community thus far. The leasing staff at times as seemed a little unorganized but we have always figured things out. Overall, a positive experience.
Great so far. I love the community involvement with the different food trucks and free breakfasts. I feel like the staff really cares! I haven’t had any problems.
So far so good! We just moved in last weekend and love everythign so far. The apartment is spacious, clean and comfortable. We feel very safe in the community as well, with the locked gates and required codes.
I love living at Yards at NoDa. The people, the location, the neighborhood and my apartment are awesome! I have been here for two years and wouldn’t like to live anywhere else. I have made so many amazing friends and they are my chosen family in Charlotte.
My experience has been great so far! The new assistant manager, Emily is such a great friendly addition to the office. The maintenance is super helpful and accommodating! My only concern is the ongoing safety concerns .
Moving in was easy, they had a packet ready, the layout seems great, the people seem friendly, love how packages are delivered and how easy going it seems to be here. FOBs go in and out.