Yards at Noda Apartments

I love the location. My favorite amenities are the pool, dog Park/doggie washing room, and the coffee machine (when it is working). There is always parking and I love that it is so dog friendly.
I love the neighborhood and location. The security in our complex could be way better. The gate is always broken and I’ve watched people get through the gate easily even when it’s locked.
It’s been good. Wish they would have been flexible reducing rent since amenities can’t be used during pandemic. Close by to everything and fun giveaways
I really loved living here the past 7ish months but have been very disappointed as of late. I have been out of a job since March 25th with no help from unemployment yet. We have done our best to make ends meet but 2/3 of us are out of jobs. With my savings depleting and state mandate closure taking our jobs, at no fault of our own, I would have hoped for help from such a nice apartment complex. Sadly instead there is a $500 discount offered to future residents. We are unable to use any of our amenities (understandably so) but with no hope of prorated rent to help aid us in such a crazy time as this. I own a small business, things are unusually insane I would hope that current residents would be cared about more than future ones. I do not expect charity but I do think that this complex could do much better than what is currently being done. I love it here I just hope for better, I have contacted Greystar stating my concern with them also as this is a reflection of the entire company.
I am so lucky to have found such an amazing place. The location is great, It is so close to everything. And the community is also amazing, everyone is so friendly!
The staff has been so friendly and helpful. The apartment was clean when I moved in and everyone has been welcoming and friendly. It’s such a great place for dogs, too!
Would be nice to have the additional parking pass included for tenants with two people. In addition, the coffee machine is constantly down. Would also like the machines in the fitness center to to be upgraded. Probably need more than 50Lb weights in the gym.
I really enjoy living at Yards at NoDa. It's so accessible to so many cool spots in NoDa. There's also so much room for our dogs to play in the dog park and big field. The staff has been super friendly too.
Staff is great and it’s been a good experience! We had a few hiccups here and there but for the most part we’re comfortable here. Just resigned our lease!
It’s time to renew my lease and I am definitely going to do so. The past year and a half at Yards have been an amazing experience. The staff and the wonderful friends I have made are priceless 😊