Yards at Noda Apartments

4.5

4.5

Jessica
I have lived here over two years and I must say I would not want to rent anywhere else in Noda. The community here is phenomenal, amenities are pretty epic, and the staff continuously goes above and beyond. I highly recommend this complex to anyone looking to move to the area!
Garrett
Living at the Yards at Noda has been great! They do a great job of being available for maintenance requests and things like that and the place always looks great!
Carl
It’s been a great experience so far! We are excited to be a part of the community. Charlotte is our new home and couldn’t be happier that we chose Yards!
Ashley
I love loving at Yards at NoDa. Friendly community and maintenance is always quick to respond! Always have had a great experience with zero complaints!
Phoebe
I love how it is located right in the heart of NODA! The people are friendly, there’s night life and fun things set up on the weekends. There is so much to do around here and it’s only a walk away!
Timothy
Love the staff and the community. Really great staff! The location is great and maintenance is really on top of things in the apartments. The hallway change is really disappointing as it's now a depressing color. The pool chairs are almost all broken. The gate doesn't often work.
Claire
Just renewed our lease for another year. Living at Yards has been a great experience — tucked away in a fun, walkable area, helpful leasing managers, kind and efficient maintenance staff, and friendly neighbors!
Karen
Management makes sure you are a top priority. They provide fun community events and consistently communicate with residents through the Yards and NoDa portal.
Garrett
Living at the Yards at NoDa is great! Really truly love living here, it is a lot of fun and it does have a nice sense of community. The Yards staff hosts fun events such as movie nights, wine nights, and more every couple weeks which is super cool and nice of them! There's also food trucks that park out front of the complex every couple weeks as well which is cool, and you get a $10 discount off your order if you're one of the first 15 people from the complex to order food, pretty cool! The only complaints I have, which really aren't bad, is that the front gate is always broken. And they've been trying to get it fixed so it's not for lack of effort lol. Just seems like they need to get a new company to work on the gate, because whoever keeps coming to work on it just isn't fixing it! Also, the motion motion sensor for the door closest to the front gate hasn't ever worked since I moved in, but all the other motion sensors at the complex work, would be cool if it worked.
Colin
I am excited to move to yards because of how helpful Caleb in the leasing office was. Sierra was also incredibly helpful in assisting us with our lease. Yards has great amenities and location with a competitive price.