I have been here for 3 years and I have loved it. The staff is super nice and they are always trying to make the place enjoyable with updates to the pool area or the lounge area

We love living at the Yards. It’s so quiet and peaceful and in a great location! They’re also very helpful in the leasing office. The amenities are another great feature!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall great experience. Very nice amenities, ideal neighborhood, and responsive property staff. Have renewed lease, have been very pleased.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The office staff is general very helpful with questions. There is a lapse of communication every time an outside company has to come for repairs.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at Yards! The apartments are so beautiful and comfortable and the staff is amazing and always goes above and beyond for you! We couldn’t be more happy with our apartment and grounds!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at NoDa has been a great complex for my husband and me! It is not too noisy, except for sometimes in the summer around the pool, has great amenities, and the units are updated and very nice! I love our granite counter tops and wood laminate flooring. Really adds to the aesthetic.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall great experience living at Yards over the past 2 months. Great community and amenities. Love being walking distance to all that NoDa has.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I'm loving my apartment at Yards. It's perfect for young professionals because it's so close to uptown and near the light rail. I wish it was easier to get to the light rail, but it didn't completely shy me away from living here. The trains can be loud sometimes, but I kind of enjoy it. NoDa is a great place to live - there is always something going on!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We really enjoy living in this community. We’ve been here almost a year and have met some great people and the leasing staff is always helpful and accommodating. Sometimes the gates dont work which is a little frustrating and towards the end of the summer, the pool seemed to get cleaned less frequently. Overall, we love the layout of our apartment and the complex accommodations. The guest suite was very convenient when family came to visit.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My experience at Yards the last few months has been solid. It's still been nice working with the office staff and the pool + events over the summer were a really good time. The only thing I'd like to see more of is landscaping around the property. It seemed like for a month or so there was always mulch scattered on the sidewalks or dead flowers or a severely leaning light pole to look at. Most of these things have been addressed, but it will be nice if the upkeep can stay at 100%

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Truly fantastic, the staff was very attentive and helpful. Def recommend! The pool and game rooms are well kept and clean. It’s in the perfect area with plenty to do.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The apartments have a great layout and elegant fixtures, and the community areas are great! The gym is AWESOME, and the same can be said for the rec room and pool area. The property grounds could use a little more attention at times, but maintenance is always on-top of work order requests - pleasant and quick to get the job done. Also, the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. I came her originally for the location/neighborhood, but I absolutely love living here! :)

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at NoDa is absolutely amazing. The facilities and staff are great. I just moved in and am extremely happy with my new place. My apartment is beautiful and so cozy. Thank you guys 😊😊

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Friendly staff and beautiful place to live! Has made the moving in process super easy and is willing to answer any questions we had prior to moving into in quickly!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location. Front office staff is helpful. Apartments are a good size with nice features. Maintenance staff is extremely helpful. Good place to live.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The one thing that stood out that most was the amenities, followed by the management staff & maintenance crew. That community being gated is a huge plus.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great complex for a great price in NODA. We have really enjoyed living at Yards. It is a short walk into the heart of NODA. The office staff is very friendly.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We absolutely love living at Yards! The pool and grounds are always kept so neat and beautiful and the apartments are beautiful and spacey as well. The office staff are always so welcoming and kind which always makes me feel right at home! I couldn’t ask for a better apartment!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My wife and I really enjoy living at Yards and have already renewed our lease for our second year here. The facilities are always clean, and there are often community events that have free meals and opportunities to meet our neighbors. We have also found that the community is not too rowdy, as we both have very early times to wake up for our jobs, so we go to bed early and get up early.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Living at Yards has been great! I love the many amenities they offer, including having the trash pickup and all utilities included in your monthly rent, aside from power. Great atmosphere for people in their 20's and 30's, and fantastic location. Only complaints I have are the constant issues with the gate.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

GREAT SPACE AND GOOD AMENITIES BUT NEIGHBORS, LIKE IN ANY COMPLEX, ARE A MIXED BAG. WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IS THAT STAFF TRIES TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND MAKES IT FEEL MORE LIKE A NEIGHBORHOOD RATHER THAN A NAMELESS BUILDING.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The front desk people are amazing they always answer any questions you have very responsive when it comes to maintenance. Community is clean

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living here, the location is awesome. The only reason I cant give it 5 stars is because of gate malfunctions. The front gates have worked about half of the time we've lived here, and our building gate has been down for over a month.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My girlfriend and I have been living at Yards since September of 2017 and we really couldn't be happier with how things have gone so far. The apartments are super nice, we have had zero problems with neighbors, zero problems with maintenance requests, zero problems with package pickups. It's just been great. The staff there - Kali, Matt, and Jenn, have always been extremely helpful and cordial when we come in to bother them for a package or a question. The staff does a great job of organizing events for the tenants. So far we've had a MNF watch party with food and booze, a meetup at a local restaurant, a trivia night sponsored by a local brewery, and a few others! Apartment events are definitely not something I had listed as important when moving in, but we have really enjoyed going to these, meeting some of the tenants, and hanging with the staff. We haven't had a chance to use the pool area since we came in late last year, but it looks great and is even getting renovations before the summer. The internet/cable - You do have to have Time Warner (we used to have Fios), but it's not that bad! Got all the channels, all the speed we need. No problems here either! The train tracks on either side of the apartment complex are NOT a big deal. Sure, trains come by a couple times a day or couple of days, but its train, not a bomb. It's there and gone in 5 minutes. MINOR inconvenience if you get stuck in or out of the apartment when leaving or entering. Other positives: -Valet Trash is super simple -Giant parking lot -Light rail completion in early 2018 -Free coffee in the clubhouse -Very nice clubhouse and gym -Super dog friendly There's dogs everywhere and naturally a good amount of spots to take your dog out and walk it around. If there is anything that could use improvement, I'd say it's the dog park. I've been to the dog parks in a few other apartments and they are insanely nice. Obviously this is more of a first world problem, so it's not that big of a deal. Overall, we love it here! 5/5, 10/10 would rent again from Yards.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Community amenities and pool are amazing. Location is what sold us on the complex. Neighbors are nice and noise is minimal. 10/10 recommend Yards at NoDa.