Paige in the leasing office has been extremely helpful and kind! Everyone has been so friendly and has gone above and beyond! I'm excited to move in next week!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

i moved from california and this is by far the best complex I have lived in. Service isn’t amazing! Staff is on topic everything. I always recommend

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda is such a wonderful place to live. The staff is friendly, the community is lively, and the location is perfect. There are so many great places less than a 10 minute walk away and the light rail is so close that the rest of charlotte is very accessible.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards is the best apartment complex I've ever lived at. The location, staff, and nice spaces have made it an enjoyable couple of years living in Noda! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this complex to anyone moving to Charlotte or just moving in general.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

i like it hear a lot. great area and lots to do. light rail is so easy to ger to from tbe yards and savez me aot of money on my parking. I like

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Has been pretty great so far! Love the common area and how it’s high tech in terms of package delivery and entering the community. One thing I would suggest is have smart thermostats like nest to save power

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love the staff, location and amenities. Would be good if there was newer or More grills. The railroad issue is a little concerning. Also waiting for the path to the lightrail with sister property

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Enjoy the location and amenities here. The pool area is lovely, and things like valet trash and package lockers make life more convenient. Can’t really beat the location for being in the heart of NoDa! Very pet friendly which is nice too.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I’ve been here for about 9 months and I’m definitely going to renew my lease. This apartment complex is awesome! Staff is amazing and now that the pool has opened I’ve made a lot of new friends. Thank you 😊

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My experience has been fair. Plenty of dogs walking around. Staff comes to help quickly. The pool is nice and the NoDa life is great. I love dogs.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love living here! The location is awesome and i love to go to Noda. I love my apartment and view. The people here are nice. Just a great place to live!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love the facilities! Great vibe and demographic of people, plenty going on at weekends. Really convenient for the light rail and local NoDa social life

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Great location. 4 stars because the ceilings are too thin, the gates always seem to be under maintenance, and coffee machine breaks a lot. Otherwise great place to live.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love living here! Everyone is super friendly and you are super close to some really cool places to eat/drink/ In Noda. Also close to the lightrail

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My husband and I really enjoy living at Yards! the walkability to all that NoDa has to offer is amazing, and there are at least 6 breweries within 2 miles! We live on a top floor and have an amazing view of the skyline. I would give 5 stars, but there always seems to be an issue with gates which can get annoying, but it never prohibits our leaving or entering.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Still enjoy living at the Yards at Noda but the adjacent field on the dog park is starting to look like a jungle and tall grass means more nuisance critters like ticks. Other than that, still enjoy living here, just wish the walls were thicker. I hear everything from neighbors, both side to side and above!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Everything has been great so far. Love the clubhouse and amenities. Leasing staff has been great with answering any questions. Really appreciate the lockers for packages.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

the new management has been excellent - definitely a huge improvement! The community is in a great location and the atmosphere is friendly. I very much enjoy living there!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

As always it as been a pleasure living at Yards At NoDa. The location is ideal if you’re lookin for a place within walking distance to food and bars.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My leasing experience with Yards was easy and they were there to help at every step along the way. The amenities available to residents are great.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

So far everyone and everything has been really great people go out of their way to help you. Building and common areas are really fun and cool!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Facilities are nice apartments are large and modern, prices in range - had multiple issues with cable and washer/dryer not working which both took longer than expected to fix. Otherwise everything is good

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Fantastic place to live, great staff along with the Noda experience. Pet friendly area with valet amenities. I highly recommend living here!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I appreciate the gated community and the use of a towing company to help with this. I do find it annoying that we have to ask for extra visitor passes when there is essentially unlimited visitor parking in the unmarked area. Becomes a problem if you host weekly events like game nights or book clubs. Always have to be home from work before the office closes to get passes. The amount of visitor parking was one of the reasons I chose to live here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Staff is very nice and helpful. The grounds are well maintained and clean. The location cannot be beat! I’m very happy living here and I tell my friends all the tine to move here.