Yards at Noda Apartments

4.5

4.5

I love how it is located right in the heart of NODA! The people are friendly, there’s night life and fun things set up on the weekends. There is so much to do around here and it’s only a walk away!
Love the staff and the community. Really great staff! The location is great and maintenance is really on top of things in the apartments. The hallway change is really disappointing as it's now a depressing color. The pool chairs are almost all broken. The gate doesn't often work.
Just renewed our lease for another year. Living at Yards has been a great experience — tucked away in a fun, walkable area, helpful leasing managers, kind and efficient maintenance staff, and friendly neighbors!
Management makes sure you are a top priority. They provide fun community events and consistently communicate with residents through the Yards and NoDa portal.
Living at the Yards at NoDa is great! Really truly love living here, it is a lot of fun and it does have a nice sense of community. The Yards staff hosts fun events such as movie nights, wine nights, and more every couple weeks which is super cool and nice of them! There's also food trucks that park out front of the complex every couple weeks as well which is cool, and you get a $10 discount off your order if you're one of the first 15 people from the complex to order food, pretty cool! The only complaints I have, which really aren't bad, is that the front gate is always broken. And they've been trying to get it fixed so it's not for lack of effort lol. Just seems like they need to get a new company to work on the gate, because whoever keeps coming to work on it just isn't fixing it! Also, the motion motion sensor for the door closest to the front gate hasn't ever worked since I moved in, but all the other motion sensors at the complex work, would be cool if it worked.
I am excited to move to yards because of how helpful Caleb in the leasing office was. Sierra was also incredibly helpful in assisting us with our lease. Yards has great amenities and location with a competitive price.
Love living here and just renewed for my third year! The staff are amazing and very helpful. I would recommend to all. It’s a great part of town too
Going on three years at Yards. Right now I am sitting at our awesome clubhouse having brunch with our Yards family. I love this place! Makes me happy to live here every day. The location, the vibe, the amenities and the people (friends and staff: Caleb and Emily ❤️) thanks y’all 🥰
Had a great move in experience. Everyone was very friendly, and the apartment is so nice. Can't wait to get further settled into the community!
I love the NoDa community that the Yards is in. There's so many restaurants and things to do! The community is very dog friendly and artsy. My boyfriend and I really love it here. We wish there were more things to do besides restaurants.