Yards at Noda Apartments

4.5

4.5

Had a great move in experience. Everyone was very friendly, and the apartment is so nice. Can't wait to get further settled into the community!
I love the NoDa community that the Yards is in. There's so many restaurants and things to do! The community is very dog friendly and artsy. My boyfriend and I really love it here. We wish there were more things to do besides restaurants.
Just moved in and absolutely love it! So much to offer. The amenities are great and the features of the apartment make you feel at home. It’s tucked away so you don’t even feel like you’re in an apartment complex
Easy move in experience. Caleb made it a breeze. Super excited to be moved in here. I’m really looking forward to meeting new people and making new friends!
I love living here! Everything has been so great. Whenever I've had any issue, the maintenance team is on it and gets it fixed! It's such a nice friendly little community here, all the neighbors are all friends, its awesome.
The leasing department has provided timely feedback and has taken the time to answer even the little questions! I have appreciated all their help in becoming a future resident!
Small community where it’s easy to meet your neighbors. Management is attentive and helpful with any questions or concerns. The amenities are clean and tidy (and covid conscious). In addition, the apt is tucked into the central part of NODA, I couldn’t ask for a better rental.
Have absolutely loved our time here so far! Our Salud apartment is super spacious and the balcony has AMAZING views. Also have really enjoyed the amenities the community has to offer
One of the easiest moves I've ever done! Great help, easy process and available to answer all my questions. The way the parking and building has been laid out has made it EXTREMELY easy to load/unload items as well!
Staff was easy to communicate with and made the move in process simple. Facilities are well maintained, unit was in good condition, and the complex has provided everything we need to start new in Charlotte.