Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall it's been a great experience! We're working on our second year living here. The maintenance crew is always super helpful and stays in communication regardless of the issue. There have been a few Property Managers throughout our time living here. Nothing overall bad to say about any of them. My only wish is for the Yards at Noda Team to keep better notes of prior issues or requests that the resident has submitted so every one can be on the same page. The best part - other residents are extremely friendly and I have made a few friends from living here as well! :)
The apartment is of high quality and good value. The front office and maintenance staff are so helpful and friendly. The community members are generally quiet and respectful. The only issue is the loud train during the night at times.
I've been living here for about 2 months and I love it! I live in a corner unit with amazing windows. The leasing and maintenance staff are extremely responsive and helpful. Overall, I'm super happy about my decision to move in here.
I love living here! I just renewed my lease and am going on two years. I’ll be here through at least next April and I’m so happy 😀 I hope to renew again next year!
I love the location. My favorite amenities are the pool, dog Park/doggie washing room, and the coffee machine (when it is working). There is always parking and I love that it is so dog friendly.
I love the neighborhood and location. The security in our complex could be way better. The gate is always broken and I’ve watched people get through the gate easily even when it’s locked.
It’s been good. Wish they would have been flexible reducing rent since amenities can’t be used during pandemic. Close by to everything and fun giveaways
I really loved living here the past 7ish months but have been very disappointed as of late. I have been out of a job since March 25th with no help from unemployment yet. We have done our best to make ends meet but 2/3 of us are out of jobs. With my savings depleting and state mandate closure taking our jobs, at no fault of our own, I would have hoped for help from such a nice apartment complex. Sadly instead there is a $500 discount offered to future residents. We are unable to use any of our amenities (understandably so) but with no hope of prorated rent to help aid us in such a crazy time as this. I own a small business, things are unusually insane I would hope that current residents would be cared about more than future ones. I do not expect charity but I do think that this complex could do much better than what is currently being done. I love it here I just hope for better, I have contacted Greystar stating my concern with them also as this is a reflection of the entire company.
I am so lucky to have found such an amazing place. The location is great, It is so close to everything. And the community is also amazing, everyone is so friendly!
The staff has been so friendly and helpful. The apartment was clean when I moved in and everyone has been welcoming and friendly. It’s such a great place for dogs, too!