At first I absolutely loved living here! I had no complaints and everything was perfect. Then they put a new parking rule in place and I had 3 friends towed from my apartment in one weekend. There was also a recent communication issue with management regarding pressure washing on the balcony that resulted in all of my outdoor belongings being ruined strewn across the balcony. Aside from these issues, everything has continued to be fine.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

We loved the yards when we moved in 2 years ago, but since then it has been on a steady decline. The new management doesn’t seem to care about upkeep as much as the previous. So things get rigged instead of fixed.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The Yards at Noda is a very open development. Not having seen my place before I moved in I had to trust that I was going to be satisfied with my results. Let’s just say, I wasn’t disappointed.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

My husband and I used to love living at Yards. It has great amenities in a great location. It became more difficult for us to live there when Matt, the previous manager, accepted a new job. The manager they hired to replace him did not seem to keep the community up as well. Security gates were broken, grills didn’t work, and the maintenance team became less responsive to maintenance requests.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I really like the proximity to NODA (my main reason for choosing The Yards), and the amenities of both my individual apartment as well as the complex as a whole. I love my unit and haven't had any issues in the apartment after living here for one month. The office staff have been helpful and friendly. It's a lively place and a bit loud with gates constantly closing on the property and the trains, but that is something you should anticipate prior to moving here. My biggest complaint is the lack of consideration by pet owners; it seems as if almost no one picks up their dog sh*t (even though the complex provides bags and receptacles) and there is also incessant barking for HOURS by some dogs on a daily basis. As a dog owner I'm grateful to have my pet here but I wish the management would better enforce pet policies like bark collars and fining for not cleaning up after pets. There's also a decent amount of trash around the property and the dumpster area is out of control (hoping it's only bad because of the holiday season), which is surprising considering the price point of this complex.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living here. I had a good experience in my first lease, and have decided to resign. The complex is in a great area. The pool is great. I use the pool table and coffe machine often. The staff is very helpful and courteous. I have only two complaints. My renewal will increase larger than I anticipated according to what I was told while signing my original lease. They said it was due to the light rail and renovations. So the staff did address my concerns weather they could help it or not which I respect. My second complaint is the sound from upstairs neighbors. This is not complaint on the neighbors but to the infrastructure. I can hear footsteps, dogs, music (the bass than the music). As I said I am resigning, so obviously the good out weighs the bad.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

As always it as been a pleasure living at Yards At NoDa. The location is ideal if you’re lookin for a place within walking distance to food and bars.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

GREAT SPACE AND GOOD AMENITIES BUT NEIGHBORS, LIKE IN ANY COMPLEX, ARE A MIXED BAG. WHAT MAKES A DIFFERENCE IS THAT STAFF TRIES TO GET TO KNOW YOU AND MAKES IT FEEL MORE LIKE A NEIGHBORHOOD RATHER THAN A NAMELESS BUILDING.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Facilities are nice apartments are large and modern, prices in range - had multiple issues with cable and washer/dryer not working which both took longer than expected to fix. Otherwise everything is good

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Good location. I have had some issues in the past in my particular situation taking over someone else's lease. The upkeep is pretty good and the service requests are pretty responsive. The included internet service is not great and it's hard to stream video content quite often.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Overall i’ve Had a good experience. There is an effort to do activities And the staff is really nice. My only complaint is that the gates aren’t closed sometimes at night and I wish they would be so it feels more like a gated community.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Still enjoy living at the Yards at Noda but the adjacent field on the dog park is starting to look like a jungle and tall grass means more nuisance critters like ticks. Other than that, still enjoy living here, just wish the walls were thicker. I hear everything from neighbors, both side to side and above!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I love the area and the events and clubhouse/pool. Sometimes, Gates/fobs ...issues. .something could be done about the dirty carpets in hall

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Close to light rail and in a good location. My criticisms would be that the hallways could be cleaner, as well as more/better resident events. However, my maintenance requests are always filled in a timely manner.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love living here! Within walking distance of everything Noda has to offer. I know it's not under their control but the only complaint we have is the construction that still isn't finished next door! It's loud every morning (even weekends) and has been going on since we moved in almost a year ago now.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I enjoy living at the Yards. mostly for the proximity to NoDa. Sometimes it can get a little rowdy at the pool on weekends, but the staff does a great job making sure trash is picked up the next day and you can't really fault people for enjoying where they live!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Love the apartments, great staff and an amazing neighborhood!, the pool area is exceptionally nice! It is so much fun that they put on consistent events that are fun and engaging!

So far the staff has been awesome. No move in is perfect but they have gone out of there way to accommodate both my husband and my requests. I’m sure we will enjoy living here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards at Noda is a great community to live in! We just resigned our lease for another 15 months. The location is perfect, in the heart of noda, and right off the light rail. There are a few things the management team has struggled with due to high turn over. The policies in place for residents are rarely enforced. This is somewhat frustrating, as the policies are there to keep the apartment comfortable and well kept. There have been a few car break ins, and this is partially because our gates to the community are almost always having issues. Aside from this, Yards is a great place to live, and we are extremely happy with our choice of community!

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Yards is the perfect walking distance to restaurants, bars, cute little shops & more. It has great amenities & the staff has been helpful since day one.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The office staff is general very helpful with questions. There is a lapse of communication every time an outside company has to come for repairs.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

The overall experience would’ve been much better if the staff had stayed more constant. Every time it felt like the new staff was finally clicking and making good changes, the staff would switch and then things went on hold for awhile.

Great location. 4 stars because the ceilings are too thin, the gates always seem to be under maintenance, and coffee machine breaks a lot. Otherwise great place to live.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

Staff is very nice and helpful. The grounds are well maintained and clean. The location cannot be beat! I’m very happy living here and I tell my friends all the tine to move here.

Reply from Yards at Noda Apartments

I've had a pretty good experience here. There were some hiccups with temps working in the office. (They gave incorrect information, didn't have keys, and didnt have answers.) My move in didn't go as smooth as hoped but in all things are good.