YOUnion at Columbia
4 stars623 Reviews

Nicholas
I've had a great time living here! They are very quick on repairs (I've had stuff like weird freezers, microwave door fell off, a ton of stuff) and they've always been super helpful
Ashley
love living at younion because it’s close to campus & my friends live here too. the staff is very friendly and helpful. they helped me renew my lease for next year.
Hailey
It is really nice so far and I am excited to continue staying here. Staff and everyone seems extremely friendly and everything is kept decent.
Faith
Most of the time it is okay. I didn’t understand why last time vs this time there was a huge problem with pests in the apartment/building and I know that it happens as bugs do come in but it was more than last year. Maybe it was the difference in location. It is annoying that there was issues with the apartment when I moved in and there are still issues with the wifi (but I know it is not Younion’s fault with wifi). Also it is a concern when the doors or gates to the building are broken allowing anyone access to the building/garage.
Brenda
Overall I have liked my apartment here at YOUnion. I like the amenities that have been included in the apartment and the convenience of having stores near me.
Emily
It’s been great living here. The location is convenient and close to campus! The staff is also always friendly and willing to help if any problems may arise.
Cora
Would be nice if the trash chutes were operational and amenities could be used. Getting rid of the rats was a plus, however maintenance responses are not as fast as I would like.
Horton
I have found well-organized events and activities at YOUnion Columbia, SC. I have only participated in a few of these since I am mainly busy preparing for my classes. The most recent event that I participated in was the canned food drive. I had many canned foods in my kitchen pantry that I had not had time to cook, so I delivered as much as I could to the food drive. It is great to help out those in need. YOUnion Columbia, SC is a great place to live if you prefer a secure apart close to restaurants and your classes. Management at YOUnion Columbia, SC, has been excellent so far. The workers are kind and very helpful. For example, when I had a package from Hellofresh that arrived on Saturday last week, the worker at the front informed me about it the same day and kept watch on the box. As a result, I could also pick up my package the same day. I greatly appreciated the front desk worker for their kindness and consideration.
Carrie
I have mixed feelings with living at YOUnion. The location to campus is nice because I can walk basics everywhere. Unfortunately, I haven’t been too pleased with some of the other aspects of the complex.
Gerald
There are ups and downs. Location is great, rooms are great, parking is available. That's sort of where it stops. Things are constantly broken and there's not much security. Maintenance does get in-room things done, eventually, but they get upset if you fix it when it's not done in a timely manner. This year, the people above me are two-stepping it seems like every hour of the day and night and the people below me have parties on the weekend where you would think I had left the TV on in the living room. Last year, the people below me did the same thing. The staff are good about taking noise complaints, but nothing can really be done outside of operating hours so you just have to kinda deal with it. Pray you don't get an outward-facing room as the train is unbearable and even being at the opposite end of the building still sounds like it's coming through the bedroom at night. Nothing will stop the noise so light sleepers beware. Hopefully, things will be better next year!