YOUnion at Columbia
4 stars548 Reviews

A LOT OF ROOM FOR IMPROVEMENT. VERY UNDERWHELMING. they should really work to understand the plight of the resident instead of just focusing on other things. The staff could certainly be more responsive.
why is no one wearing their mask? are we not in a pandemic? I'm confused please explain. PLEASE FINE PEOPLE FOR NOT WEARING MASKS!! Health and safety should be taken a lot more seriously.
Younion is a great apartment place with tons of amenities to offer, now that they are open! As they were closed due to Covid for a good while, more than half my lease. I wish they would've worked to bring down cost due to ammenities being closed but they did not. Otherwise the actual apartment I live in is quite spacious and has a great kitchen, as long as the dishwasher wasn't leaking, and the closets are very roomy!
It has been a good experience living here. My room is very nice! There are some updates that need done in my opinion in the hallways Abd with the WiFi.
Have loved every bit of living at Younion...glad I was able to live here during my freshman year. Clean, nice bedrooms, bathrooms, and living rooms.
Great location, awesome staff, and quiet environment. I recommend Younion to anyone who wants to be close to campus. I give this place 5 stars!
great to live here the staff is nice and helpful and maintenence is also really nice and fast. haven’t had any problems i really enjoy it here
I like how everyone is so friendly. I also like how there is a gym and the vending machines have saved my life multiple times. I also like how quiet it gets.
My experience at YOUnion at Columbia has been phenomenal. Everyone is very caring and the apartments are amazing. I have met new friends thanks to this community and I hope to gain more!
I like how the rooms are spacious. Overall, the rooms are nice but the apartment complex has some drawbacks. I have not gotten to experience any of the amenities I was promised upon signing my lease in 2019. As of March 2021, everything is still closed. What a bummer.