Had some hassle when moving in and then delay in fixing initial complaints. The staff at the front desk do not seem customer friendly. The manager is a nice person though. After a month, everything settled and I am now enjoying my stay here.

The price it’s good and the place its great in general. I like living here but i wish that the pool was cleaner. The best thing about living here is that i’m close to campus.

I love my apartment and the amenities, but the office staff should be more helpful and follow through with their tasks. I have had a few minor issues that I have brought to the staff, but no one ever followed through until I had to ask for the 10th time.

Good place to live for sure. I enjoy the fact that it's very spacious and pet friendly. The trash management is pretty bad, Z islander doesn't really feel like a community

It's been an amazing experience here. The place is wonderful with all the amenities like basketball court, swimming pool, pool, shuffleboard, etc. The staff is cooperative.

It feels nice living here. Very homely. The move in was a hassle since the house was not cleaned and clearly needed maintenance and repair but ever did the new manager came, things have been better. Maintenance requests gets completed pretty soon.

Best place to live in. Super close to school and huge rooms! For a good price. It’s also really great because bus stops are close by. Pet friendly.

It is not a bad place to live. In fact, the room is very big and the location is very convenient, super close to school. However, it has been loud at night and the building maintenance is quite going down.

Zislander has truly been my home away from home! With this being my first apartment, I was afraid of the unknown possibilities that stood before me. However, the staff welcomed with open arms and have steady taken care of all my needs!

Great place to live, but the management changes are difficult and often. The office staff is nice and willing to help but everytime staff changes due to buy out it makes it very difficult to get answers

Everything has been good so far. The only problem I have is with the neighbors being too noisy. I can smell weed in the hallway sometimes and that can be uncomfortable

The staff is friendly, helpful, and makes sure everything is done as quickly as possible. Other residents are welcoming, and it’s in a good location for students attending A&M or Blinn

There is a cockroach infestation at my apartment from the start of my lease period. The pest control guy has visited the apartment 4 times till now but 2 months into the lease, I still have to deal with cockroaches.

It has been a good three year run and going! The fitness equipments and conditions can be updated; aside that, the management staffs have been great and everything else.

The community is spacious. Love the amenities, especially the pool area. The pool tables and theatre rooms are great. The study rooms go beyond expectations. The customer service has been great so far. The only thing which can be improved is the maintenance service. A faster response will be much appreciated. The Wifi could be faster as well.

Love Living Here! Great Views and Great Amenities!! I love getting the chai in the clubhouse in the morning and getting on the bus route which is right there. Everything is so convenient!

It’s pretty great , people are just very loud sometimes during the week. The internet service could be better sometimes it lags or kicks you oof the WiFi.

It is a very good attempt at providing the best possible place to live for the price. But it seems the management is finding it difficult to keep up with the promise and they're really trying hard to not to lose their positioning. I'd prefer it to be more seamless.

I enjoy the spacious floor plan and all the amenities. There were a few hiccups during move in and the first week, but overall i don’t mind living here.

Occasionally smell what I think is weed outside my apartment and in the elevator, or alcohol in the elevator. Trash bags are left out in the hallways. Sometimes there's trash in the elevator. I don't get to explore the community often due to classes and just preferring to sleep in but that's based off around my apartment number.

The elevator in our building is disgusting and I told the office my room was missing the tv stand/ shelves a month ago and nothing has been done about it

The experience here has been pretty good so far,no problems or anything with anybody, put a work order in, waited 3 days,so it’s acceptable, walks to the dumpster be long though.

I enjoy all the amenities! And seeing everyone’s dogs makes my hart warm! I wasn’t able to bring my dog so it helps to see everybody else with their pups.

It has been great so far, the combination of the amenities are a huge plus. the only thing i have had the slightest of issues with is service request

Love the location and the size of the rooms! Once I agreed to switch to a two by two apartment the transfer process was sped up so that was nice. Some of the staff in the front are very knowledgeable!