Zen

4.5

4.5

I love everything about this apartment complex; the community is beautiful and the staff are nice and helpful; I like the amenities like the sauna and the game room and the grill, the only thing I could say is how the public bathrooms are maintained, the paper towels and toilet paper is out pretty often but other than that, it is an amazing complex!
I have enjoyed living here and hope to continue staying. The amenities are wonderful and so is the staff. I am in love with the area it’s so peaceful I enjoy sitting on the balcony and taking in the beautiful air.
We just moved here a week ago and we are really loving how quiet it is here! Such a difference from our last place. Also, the steam room and sauna are so amazing! Such a great perk.
We had a few concerns, but after speaking with office they were resolved and we couldn’t be more please The pool is sparkling again and our floor carpet looks taken care of. Thank you again Zen
The entire staff was amazing during the move in process. We absolutely love it so far and can’t wait to make the apartment like home. We just moved in and already love the place. The amenities are second to none. Thank you Zen!
Super quiet area to live in and lovely neighbors. Rarely have I ever had a problem with neighbors or management. It’s a dog friendly community, which is a plus!
I can't say enough about my Zen experience. The neighborhood is safe. The food truck visits are a delious treat. The amenities are luxurious. The apartments are furnished with modern decor. The staff is pleasant, knowledgeable and reliable.
This is a good community to live in, the security and privacy is good. Howeve lately some of the resident seems to be running their dog up and down the hallways instead of running them on the outside. Also the elevator often smells like a dog that needs to be washed was on it, it's a terrible ordor. The carpet in the hallway could stand some cleaning.
Zen is the best community I’ve ever lived in. They have amazing food trucks. Jordan, Jasmin, and Amber are the best leasing team in Orlando!
So far so good, some issues at the beginning with the apartment itself. However, I love how the amenities are always clean that’s a very nice plus. My main concern will be the neighbors on top and next to us, we can hear all the screams from our main room. The neighbors on top is constant noise due to furniture, People running or jumping, rolling things on the floor. All can be heard from our apartment at any time of the day.