Zen

4.5

4.5

Ronny
about 5 hours ago
I love the zen apartment community. I’ve had nothing but a wonderful experience living here. The community is amazing and the staff here are very helpful and nice.
Joshua
1 day ago
I love living here it is amazing! The amenities are great and the staff is very helpful and friendly but public bathrooms aren't maintained well at all.
Nathan
The amenities are great. The downside is no community feel/walking areas since we are on a highway. The price I pay is worth it, but I don't think I could rationalize what others pay for my unit. I also unfortunately live near the 1 stoner family in the complex so I have to close my windows often.
Christopher
I know employment is tough, I just wish the building had better housekeeping, i.e. vacuuming, touch up painting of walls and floorboards and the trash around the property was picked up more. I see several employees walk right by the trash.
Tyler
We have lived here for almost two years and have seen a significant improvement in pretty much all areas since then - especially the last six months. Keep it up!
Robert
Zen is a quiet community, with an excellent resident and maintenance team. We've lived here for just over a month and so far it's been fantastic!
Jessica
The entirety of Zen is gorgeous, but any apartment on the first floor has a porch that is almost unusable due to debris and dirt from the outside, the air conditioning units being NEXT to the screens and if you’re facing the parking lot you have a lovely view of vehicles without an ounce of privacy. Not well designed, not well laid out.
Laura
much better since moving to top floor. however management is still unprofessional. was charged $25 for a box that ended up near the compactor even though I haven’t been there in at least 6 months and could not have put it there so quite disappointed. parking has been horrible recently and sound levels outside haven’t really improved. rent rate should really be lowered and ridiculous fees like the package center and whatever happened with the boxes around the compactor should be removed.
Betty
This is a nice place to call home, it's a little pricey especially for a senior like me with one income. I wish there was a plan in place for seniors so that we would not have to keep moving. However the staff is unbeatable, especially Jordan. He's always pleasant and helpful. He makes one feel welcome and cared about as a resident. Anytime I've had an issue and needed attention, he did his best to accomodate quickly. There are some things that are out of managements contol that I wish corporate would give them more power to do. Why I say that is because they see what is happening with this pandemic and some of us are affected financially. I have been consistent on my rent since I move here in 2018. I may have been late a couple of times due to identy & grand theft followed by the closing of my job due to the pandemic. Not more thant a couple days pass the 3rd. To the staff, thank you for understanding & patience working with me during this hard time. Have a blessed 2022.
Jessica
about 2 months ago
The staff is extremely helpful. Love the walking paths and community layout. The apartments feel a bit smaller than anticipated and the lobby to the apartment building has a weird smell. Would love one of the scent diffusers from the clubhouse though!