927 West Morgan

4.2

4.2

Luke
Nice apartment and building with a big balcony. The downside is that the complex forces you to pay for cable and internet in your monthly rent and the internet is not even fast.
Verified Resident
Thunderstorms are moving across the forecast area and are responsible for several severe thunderstorm warnings. There have been many reports of trees down, but there have also been reports of hail. Be weather aware!
Mikayla
Lovely area but a lot of problems inside the unit, not cleaned very well or repaired from previous tenants, slow maintenance response and the front desk doesn't answer!
Allison
great community with lots of amenities, but sometimes they aren't fully functional (like one of the only two treadmills on the property)! The package system is also a little whack, but it's overall great!
Marcela
Very good place to live. Always good to have community activities! We will renew our contract. The apartment layout is spacious and our balcony is big
Jesse
Everything has been pretty good so far. The only issue I have is with the pet owners who have allowed their dogs to pee in stairwells and do not clean it up or poop in the garage and do not pick it up.
Katelin
Apartment itself is nice, but the community carpets and doors could use a replacement / repaint. Overall, it’s an amazing location and good place to live for the price point considering its downtown.
Amber
2 months ago
So far my living experience at 927 w Morgan has been pleasant for me. It can be kind of difficult living in a community with others who do not respect the community rules but that is to always be expected anywhere you go. But I will say whenever I have a complication with my home 927 employees are amazing. It’s also in a great location and I am pleased with my stay here at 927.
Hunter
2 months ago
Honestly for the most part I have enjoyed living here, however I think that transparency should be improved and also a more established in safe mail room should be installed because it’s not fair for people to have to be scared if their packages are going to be stolen when they’re just sitting on the floor
Brooke
3 months ago
927 is a great location but the complex amenities and management leave something to be desired. While I’ve lived here the community events have improved but still often occur at times I am off property and are not advertised well in advance. The recent rent increases have also caused a great imbalance in the value of the property and actual cost of rent. I’ve learned it’s actually cheaper to buy a house in Raleigh than it is to rent here.