927 West Morgan

4.4

4.4

The maintenance crew has fixed several issues in our apartment over the last two months. The office responded quickly and the maintenance guys got the work done quickly and professionally. Thanks.
Great community and excellent staff! I’ve called 927 Home for close to a year now and have enjoyed the living conditions and location. Always have apartment drawings and awesome prizes!
The staff are incredibly friendly and hard working for everyone! They have the best attitude and will do anything to help us all. I love living here ! I’ve been here over five years. The new staff are better than the last ones. I sincerely appreciate everything thing they do.
Living at 927 West Morgan St has been a great experience. The office staff is always friendly and attentive to our needs and requests. The maintenance staff is also friendly and attentive to requests.
Everyone has been friendly so far, however, neighbors have been quite loud and I can hear them in my own apartment. It is also easy to hear the people above me walking.
Jeremy and Hannah do an amazing job of providing fun experiences and events as the apartment life team! Bella and April in the office are incredibly sweet and helpful, and the maintenance mean, Curtis, is charming and genuinely very caring! Love the team at 927!!!
Morning showers possible with milder temperatures through the early afternoon. Temperatures will likely fall fast Friday evening and overnight. Highs in the mid to upper 60s.
Apartment is great so far. Wish the staff communicated a little better, but Bella is great! We have only been in the apartment for a few days, and the water was a bit sulfur-ish the first couple uses but that has resolved.
I want to meet me at the apartment complex and make some friends and if that means you need to have apartment get together just to meet people And the leasing office can put together get together’s to meet people then that’s what we should do
Really enjoy it here. No place is perfect but nice neighbors, Mostly everyone is really friendly and lends a hand when you need it. Good maintenance crew, started off kind of rough but some changes were made and the kindness and timelyness of their crew is great (especially since I'm one of those people that panics when there is a leak or something....lol). Also, an office crew that listens. Things happen no matter where you are, I have caught an attitude a few times dealing with the office in other communities and I must honestly say, at 927 it's really never happened. From the tour to present day everyone is always really happy to see you, and super attentive to and problems or questions that mat arise. Great place to live, glad I chose 927 west morgan street to call home.