927 West Morgan

4.3

4.3

Frederick
The community event's staff has hosted many great events for the apartment. The free food/drinks are always appreciated! It's only a short walk to numerous restaurants, shops, and bars.
Brooke
I had a rough start here with the management and the condition of my unit at move in. But after several months of working to get these issues resolved I have come to really enjoy the area and I have gained a more positive view of the property management. It does seem that there is perhaps not enough staff to handle the work load at times and that complex amenities are largely ignored instead of being maintained, but the community does seem to be improving a bit.
Bonnie
I absolutely love the location. Building and experience varies. Maintenance and staff service is not consistent. I’d like to see the staff make more of an effort.
Kevin
My unit is great and the complex could be great if maintenance and repairs could be improved. Timelines are often very long to get repairs or services we pay for. Otherwise it is great.
Elizabeth
The apartments are beautiful, the staff is super helpful, the neighborhood is friendly to people and pets, and you can pretty much walk everywhere you need to be. Will def be resigning
Barbara
Really love living here! Wish we could get some upgrades to the gym, dog park and pool areas. Also maybe a dog wash or place to vacuum your car.
Farabianca
I really do love living here. The property managers are really personable with me and my family. Maintenence is speedy and the amenities are great. There are quite a few perks to living here. Neighbors are generally happy go lucky and of cource, the location is right in the heart of the city.
Shawn
Overall it has been pretty well. I only wish is that there was more parking available. Most of the time I end up having to park on the side of Tryon Hill dr.
Verified Resident
Warm Finish to the Week: High pressure will strengthen over the region, and a warming trend will continue through the end of the week. Expect intervals of sun and clouds, along with dry conditions.
Alana
927 West Morgan is a great place to live! Friendly neighbors, awesome amenities (including events), and wonderful staff. The apartments themselves are nice and super affordable for the area, and the area is close enough to everything that walking is easy! Plus most other places are a 20 minute drive at most!