927 West Morgan

4.4

4.4

We were moving out of a noisy neighborhood and when we got here the first thing we noticed was how little we could hear our neighbors, it’s so calm and quiet! Plus super excited about all the amenities
After a very cold start it should be mostly sunny, breezy and very cool this afternoon. Highs only in the upper 40s-lower 50s making it feel like a late January day. Winds could gust up to 25 mph this afternoon which will add to the chill. Stay warm!
Love it here, but I wish they’d replace the missing drawer that hasn’t been here since move-in. The community is very nice and people are very respectful.
I like the residence location, I can move easily from here to other parts of the city. I like the apartment and the social areas. However, a maintenance request can take a long time to be processed.
I am giving 3 stars because the community isn’t as secure as I expected it to be. Package delivery is always in disarray. Finally the apartment was not in move in condition on my first day. Unacceptable.
Not great. I'm sure there are worse places but you can hear neighbors at all hours day and night. There is no security and the management does not care about safety of their residents. Evidence being that there have break-ins and the management never informed the community or did anything to secure the building more.
I have had a great time living here. Living in the middle of downtown and still having peace and quite is awesome. Staff is really friendly and helpful along with having a great set of neighbors.
Love it here! Beautiful apartments, maintenance issues resolved quickly, super friendly staff and neighbors. I’m honestly looking forward to resigning and I’ve never wanted to stay in an apartment longer than the original lease
West Morgan is so cool. I like all the fun I've had and friends I've made. My favorite memory is walking my dogs and saying hi to my neighbors
I love the facilities and community activities, but the pool table in building 2 has poles missing. I assume they were stolen because the rack is there.