927 West Morgan

4.4

4.4

Great location and fun community to live in with good amenities. 10 minute walk to glenwood. Spacious apartments that are well designed and great place for pets.
I love it here! Very neat and well kept property with very helpful and kind employees. I am very excited to spend the rest of my term here and experience Raleigh!
Great place to live! Apartments have plenty of space. Staff is super nice and responsive. Apartment is in a great location with an easy walk or drive to any food you could want
I think that the community is very thriving. I haven’t meet any neighbors yet. But see a lot of them in the courtyard enjoying the space provided by the property.
Love the location and space. Pool is temporarily shut, but looking forward to it being open soon. Everyone we have encountered has been super friendly and helpful.
April and maintenance make living here awesome! I really appreciate their attentiveness and kindness. They are always responsive and ensure to fully answer all questions and address all issues!
We just moved in to 927 and the staff has been super helpful with getting us settled! It has been such a smooth transition here and everyone we have met has been very friendly. The complex is beautiful and it is so nice being walking distance to so many great businesses in Raleigh!
I do like 927 but there things that bug me. Security could be much better. Not only with personnel but alot more active especially nights and weekends. Maintenance needs a lot of help. There is not enough people for this size complex.
It is a great location. Walkable to downtown, nc state area, and cameron village. 4 stars because of wear and tear and the pool not yet being open!
I feel that my leasing manager was super sweet and helpful, but when I moved in I got basically no info about where things were like the amenities and was not given additional info needed for wifi, trash etc. super confusing