927 West Morgan

So far, we love it here at 927 West Morgan! Selena and April have been amazing in all things logistic and administrative from the beginning, including thorough apartment tours, timely feedback in the leasing process, and ease of any and all minor concerns at and after move-in. We haven't had the chance to enjoy many of the amenities this complex has to offer since just recently moving in, but we're very excited to start tapping into them and the community activities as soon the opportunities become available!
Moving here has been such an amazing experience! The people in the leasing office have been so helpful and welcoming. Transporting our stuff was easy.
We have really enjoyed living here. We love the resident events and maintenance requests are always completed really quickly. We are glad we chose this.
The package delivery system here is terrible. I’ve ordered three packages so far. The first package I ordered my roommate was emailed instead of me? The second package was delivered to the front office and I was not informed that it was even delivered. And the most recent package (delivered on Sunday) has gone missing. I’ve contacted the front desk only to be brushed off and told that they can’t look for it because “they have a showing.” Excuse me, I wasn’t aware that potential residents took priority over current residents. Now it’s been 3 days since delivery and the leasing office has been no help whatsoever.
We’ve really enjoyed living here. The front office is always responsive to our needs. We also enjoying checking out the community events when we can!
I've never such experience in a community before. Usually, people are closed in their apartments, don't greet each other but here there's always a smile, a good morning and thanks to Hanna and Jeremy the ice will never stay in place. Great get together parties. My family loved the Christmas gifts wrapped by them and for the lovely volunteers. Amazing. I'll never forget it.
Great staff!! Needs updating in amenities department. Good location to live in. Love the activities that Hannah and Jeremy put together. Over all, I like it here.
The rent is very affordable and the amenities are great! Just wish they kept up with the maintenance of the grounds. The leasing office is great
Great neighborhood to live in for a very reasonable price! The area is very walkable and close to a lot of restaurants and shops. The staff is also friendly and helpful!
So far I like the place very much,the appartment,the big balckony the people are friendly to me and in general i feel safe.You see ihad never lived in an appartment before.Before i was living in a houseof my own so it was a new experience for me.But as I said i feel nice here like my home.