927 West Morgan

4.2

4.2

Luke
about 7 hours ago
You get what you pay for... The rent is very reasonable but the amenities and general upkeep of the property are disappointing. I am often embarrassed when I bring friends over and am walking through the hallways of chipped paint everywhere, stained carpet, and bad smells. Every day when I go into the parking garage I am greeted with cigarette buds and trash overflowing from the garbage cans. The whole place needs a makeover in my opinion, inside and out. New paint job (not the cheap kind).

John
Community is good very respectful and nice. Have had trouble with apartment amenities condition with many things breaking due to wear from previous tenants. Such as, three cabinets, two drawers, and the dishwasher.

Verified Resident
Location is great but Management of the property has continuously not lived up to expectations. It's one of the cheapest downtown communities with amenities, so you get what you pay for I guess.

Janelle
Great staff, perfect location and lots of community activities every month! Eaay to pay rent online, and I love the community rewards aspect too!

Emily
Overall, not a bad experience. There are upcoming renovations we are excited about and our neighbors are quiet. The only issue is that the halls often smell of trash.

Christina
My apartment itself I enjoy. The location is great and close to downtown and everything. The management is hard to get in touch with though and there are some maintenance issues from when we moved in.

Samuel
about 2 months ago
I like it so far! I just moved in but the balcony is lovely. I like that there’s a garage to park my car, and I really enjoy all of the cabinet space in the kitchen.

Caitlin
about 2 months ago
Maintenance has been outstanding. Pets here are disgusting and tenants let their dogs poop wherever and don’t clean it up. Trash service is nice. Fire alarm issue is finally fixed it seems.

Doug
about 2 months ago
The Staff is attentive to each request or question. The maintenance team is excellent, they respond immediately to each request. They also take the time to explain things to you. The grounds around the buildings are kept relatively clean each week. Keep up the great work on improving the building and resident experience.

Josef
about 2 months ago
It has been a great experience thus far. Everyone has treated me with respect and I have had no complaints. I have only been here for a short few months so I will keep in touch as time progresses.