927 West Morgan

4.4

4.4

I’ve really enjoyed living here the last couple months. The space is nice, although the price was a little high. The gym and pool are pretty nice as well.
good place to live. nice apartment. nice neighborhood.lots of things to do. parking is decent. some people are nice. have lots of dogs around I like dogs
It has been great so far! The apartment is clean and offers amenities that satisfy my needs. My only wish is that there was more/better parking.
The community is pretty good. A lot of stuff is within walking distance and many of the surrounding restaurants are NOICE. The people out her seem pretty legit. I would not say too legit to quit- but still adequately legit- almost to the point to quit.
Service requests can take awhile and I hate the fact that there is minimal security in the mailrooms. No matter the concerns, there never seems to be a resolution.
The leasing team has always been very kind and quick to respond. Apartments are very nice, well lit, high ceilings, nice appliances. And for a great price and in a great location. The amenities are also very nice and always clean.
great location but communication with office staff can be haphazard at best. Pools and gyms are definite perks. wish the complex would hold more resident events.
This summer has definitely been an improvement over last summer. The pools have been lovely and stayed open which is great! Also love the new pool equipment. I haven’t felt as safe here with vandalism and package theft. Overall I enjoy living here but there are some areas that need improvement.
Nothing to complain about so far. Move-in was seamless and the apartment was in great condition. The neighborhood has much to offer and I'm excited to explore more.
Great experience so far, my unit was clean upon move-in and the space is large. Balconies are nice as well. My only (minor) complaint is that the hallways in building 2 are very scuffed up and there are a lot of stains on the carpet, but that's no big deal. I also wish there were cameras watching the package/mail area.