Living at 927 West Morgan has a been a great experience so far! The leasing office staff is super helpful and works hard to ensure a positive experience, often going above and beyond to do so. The complex strives to create a strong sense of community through special events as well.

The location is great, freindly, and pretty good events. There is to much poop dogs. Good amenties. Nice apartment. Location in Downtown.

I truly enjoy the laid back atmosphere that 927 W Morgan promotes. They do a great job with maintaining the building and keeping their residents informed.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

The location is prime! The staff is very helpful and the maintenance staff is awesome! Cons: HVAC system sucks, cockroaches have been a problem, not a lot of visitor parking.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Noise from outside + upstairs neighbors is not ideal. I enjoy our monthly events and the staff here. Apartments have nice finishes. Love the walk ability to downtown, though it is a bit too close to the college campus for me.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Really loved living at 927! Great location and really nice people! The maintenance is incredibly helpful and gets things done when you need them!

Reply from 927 West Morgan

We have only been here for about a month and it has been good so far. We enjoy the location and the close proximity to everything we enjoy downtown.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Everyone is so friendly, there are so many dog friends for my Honey, it gives me so much peace of mind with all the security here, and we’re walking distance to anything I could need!

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Though we've only been here a few weeks, we have had nothing but good experiences. Quiet, close to everything we want, and walking distance to the grocery. We love the location! The community events are fun, and we have yet to meet an unfriendly person!

Reply from 927 West Morgan

The location is very near to so many stores, downtown and restaurants. Staffs are very helpful and it's been only a month but everything is good.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Great location. Great community. Comfortable amenities. Happy to live here. Pet friendly, mostly young professionals, great maintenance and office staff.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

It’s a Great community and a great location! Two Gym, two swiming pool. The apartments are beautiful and the people who work there are very kind.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

I love my apartment. I really enjoy monthly activities. The gym is getting repaired so I feel like they really listen to our feedback about how to improve things! I really enjoy living here.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Maintenance is great, valet trash is a game changer and all the residents are really nice! Management is extremely responsive any time anything is wrong and always try to rectify the situation.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

I love this place even when I see the cockroaches 😁🤣. The location is perfect near down town and grocery. Most of the time , area is calm and clean. Staff has friendly manner. Sometimes, difficult to find the parking spot. In generally, I happy to spend three years here.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Great place to reside in downtown Raleigh. Walking distance to lots of various bars and restaurants. Extremely friendly and hard-working staff that go above and beyond to making this feel like our home.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Great place to live!! Nice neighbors and lively community! Jeremy and Hannah host great events and is great to meet new neighbors on these events. Recently has been some party with loud music on weekends even after midnight, which doesn't seem to come from the building I live, so perhaps the other one. Not so great when you have to sleep...

Reply from 927 West Morgan

5/5 Stars, it has been a great experience so far and I am looking forward to attending events. I look forward to meeting people and interacting in the community.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

3 months and all well... During this time we went to quite a few events, enjoyed the pool, didn't have to drive a lot and now we are preparing ourselves for the winter. Fondues, Hot Chocolate, wine and a lot of warm activities to come and enjoy with our neighbors. Thank you guys.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

So far everything has been a breeze, and move-in couldn't have gone smoother. The office staff are a big help! Cant wait to enjoy all the perks of living here.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Great place to live! Location is close to everything and the staff is very helpful and plenty of activities to keep you connected. Keep it up!

Reply from 927 West Morgan

I’ve been living here since 2016 and have noticed the building’s cleanliness and quality going down. Leasing office is great though! Always super friendly 😀

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Overall I have had a great experience living here for the past few years but have noticed some areas in the community that could use some improvement.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

Love it here! Great location, amenities are great, and staff is helpful. Maintenance is great and always responds in a timely manner. Office staff is consistently available.

Reply from 927 West Morgan

This place is amazing! Hannah and Jeremy are so welcoming and I love how they have neighborly gatherings a few times each month. This place is such a melting pot with college students and family's along with friendly younger single Nd older adults.