927 West Morgan

First, I want to thank 927 Management for the new paint and carpet in the Hallways. That makes a huge difference in the comfort and appearance of our homes and it encourages people to be more careful about leaving trash about and to keep everything clean. Also, I think the Apartment Life Team, Hannah and Jeremy spark a lot of energy and fun for us residents with their creative and unusual ways to bring us together for socially distanced events with excellent treats: fresh produce, pies, beer, succulent plants.... And finally, the maintenance crew is outstanding: They come quickly, are kind and considerate and fix what is broken with skill and speed.
I really enjoy the community events. They are creative, cute, and fun! One of my major issues is the cleanliness of the common awards in the apartment. The stairwells, in particular, are quite gross.
Loved the community events that happened almost every week since lockdown measure were in place. Kudos to taking extra precautions taken for safety of residents.
Our neighbors are very friendly as well as the resident events that take place help create a home-like atmosphere! It's the perfect apartment for a young professional like myself.
Awesome location and great resident events! Very friendly and engaging community. It is also a very dog friendly community which is always a plus
Perfect location for anything and everything! Absolutely love staying here. Would recommend checking out 927 West Morgan Urban Apartment’s openings if you enjoy being close to downtown and great restaurants and bars.
The whole staff is very accommodating! I feel very safe and clean here. Everything works well in the apartment. Wish the hot water lasted longer. Otherwise, great place to live!
I love the neighborhood and the amazing resident events. In the past year I have noticed a decline in the apartment building though and it’s disappointing. While I recognize a large pet of this is due to Covid, I have been bummed out with how issues have been dealt with and the increasing problems in the buildings. The fire alarm going off, constant issues with my appliances, the pool closed for half the summer, etc. I hope things improve because I do love living here and I’d like to stay!
Hoping next summer is better. This has been a very rough year. Lots of complaining in this neighborhood and people who want to break rules that make this hard for us all.
Cloudy, breezy and cooler with a chance for mainly light rain at times mainly in the morning. Chance for rain is about 40% in the morning then about 20-30% in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s-lower 70s.