Anderson Hills Apartments

4.4

4.4

Anderson Hills Apartments are really quiet with plenty of parking. The units are well designed for a home experience. There are a few things that need attention. Many of the wood planks on the stairs are cracked or raised. These may cause future accidents. The painters drip paint all over the floors and do not clean up. They also do not paint the shelves beside the fireplace. I think the rental price of a washer and dryer should be included in the lease or an opt-out be an options if owned washers and dryers are to be used.
Lovely apartment and I enjoy the amenities! A few areas I’m VERY unsatisfied with. Please see below. - Being located on the back of the building there is hardly any sunlight. Trimming some of the trees and branches would help tremendously. In addition, having built in bedroom and living room lights would help significantly, as well. Waste of money for us to buy so many lamps that will be thrown out once we move. - Noise spreads so easily between apartments. I can’t stand that I can constantly hear loud music and my neighbors all night walking around, stomping, moving things, etc. I never had this issue in my last apartment complex. Please consider investing in soundproof flooring or something because it’s absolutely awful.
I have only been here a week. The staff is really pleasant and maintenances is super responsive. I wish our apartment had more sunlight because it’s so dark or more lights in the ceilings due to no sun. We get no light. I love the pool.
Nice place to live and very convenient location. I love the easy access to the Greenway and quick trip to local stores and shops. My apartment feels like home.
Cozy place to live, quiet neighbors, friendly staff, close to the trails, close to shopping, easy access to the highways, quick resolution of maintenance issues.
Since moving in the maintenance staff and leasing agents have been super helpful! I really appreciate how easy it was to get moved in here. The online portal makes things very simple as well.
We moved to Anderson Hills Apartments last week and the transition has been seamless. Maintenance requests have been resolved in a quick and timely manner!
Very quiet over here, very peaceful, beautiful trees to look at and I know they will be beautiful for the fall time. The location is a plus for me
The apartment is great, and the team has been so friendly and quick to respond to any questions or requests that we have! The location and neighborhood are great as well
Anderson Hills is a great community to live! Great amenities and location as well as spacious apartments with updated appliances and flooring.