Anderson Hills Apartments

4.4

4.4

Lots of noise on the ground level but overall a nice experience so far. The apartment is clean and has everything I need. Excited to be living here.
My sister and I were looking for apartments in raleigh and found anderson hills randomly. We loved the green way and the garden area. Victoria is also super nice. I really like it!
Anderson Hills is great. Management and maintenance are great. Any issues I have, it is quickly fixed. The apartment complex is close to everything.
Great community with great staff. Living here is nice and quiet but you have the luxury of being right in the middle of everything that Raleigh has to offer.
I love living at Anderson Hills Apartments. It is conveniently located in Raleigh near Trader Joe's, Costco, and North Hills shopping center. My personal favorite thing about living here, though, is the greenway access directly from the apartment complex. It provides a beautiful and safe place to walk my dogs!
Amazing front desk staff! Willing to help with anything you need. Amenities are nice and well kept up. Nice access to the greenway trail and very pet friendly.
Great community. Quiet. Close to downtown Raleigh and North Hills. Dog friendly. Greenway trail access in community. Great office and maintenance staff!
Staff is super helpful and nice! I looked at a couple of other apartment complexes before this one and chose Anderson Hills because of how welcoming and friendly the staff is.
3 months into my lease and so far so good. Great neighbors and I Iike my apartment. The staff has been very helpful and friendly and I love having the Greenway connections to walk on in the evening.
Haven't been here long enough to have a complete picture, but everything I have seen has been above standard and delivers an excellent experience.