Anderson Hills Apartments

4.4

4.4

Quiet. Great location. Close to North Hill and downtown Raleigh. Greenway access. Friendly office and maintenance staff onside. Pet friendly.
Great location but a bit overpriced for condition of apartments. Gutters remain clogged and water pools up at first floor apartment doors and run under the door into the apartments.
Before my move in mrs.rosa had already welcomed me and was very patient when it came to working around my work schedule. I did have a slight ac malfunction but when I say they are quick, I didn't even go a whole morning with out getting my problem resolved.im definitely a happy resident
This is a great apartment complex with friendly staff! It has a very spacious layout and a pretty landscape next to a trail and community garden.
I have only lived here for 2 days but so far I love the community! Neighbors are very friendly amenities are great! The whole property is very peaceful and I love that things are walking distance!
The complex is great! Great amenities and neighborhood. The staff is very friendly and always helpful for any maintenance issues we have. Allowing pets is another plus!
Quiet and safe neighborhood to live, direct access to trail. Unit is remodeled with carpet and vinyl flooring . Pool and gym access with key fob which is nice.
I would recommend these apartments to everyone. Best location, presence, staff, proximity to jobs and food, and cost to live here. It's in the middle of the city but surrounded by trees to the point you feel separate from the bustle of the city, but within walking distance of the best taco truck in all of Raleigh, Gym Taco. Incredibly place to make your home.
I just moved in about a week and a half ago but so far I love it here. My son and I are still settling in but our unit is great and people have been friendly.
I’ve been here five years. And it has been an excellent place to stay. Close to the greenway, shopping and 10 mins from downtown. I really like the the gas oven and fireplace. I always look forward to when the pool opens. Quiet and peaceful, surrounded by trees and flowers. You would know just around the corner would be a city roadway