Evander Square

4.3

4.3

it is a great place to live, more if you have kids. I feel really great and safe with my daughter that she can play and walk around the property and use the pool.
Overall it’s a fine place to live. Every time it rains, the landscaping woodchips are pushed out into the sidewalk/all over the place. Dog owner don’t pick up after their animals. Dogs bark when you walk past and can get annoying trying to find parking (especially with the seemingly never ending facade construction). Community events are the best part of living here.
The best staff! Always feel welcome! Evander has been a great home to me and Heather, it is beautiful and we love leaving here and meeting our neighbors.
Moving to Evander Square was the best move ever. It’s relaxing, quite and the staff is amazing. My family and I love it here. It’s more like home living instead of apartment living!
My family is so happy to live in Evander at Celebration. They enjoy every day we enjoy the facilities of the complex , the trails the neighborhood. Is priceless
The best residence in the town. Great place to live!! The apartments are top of the line and gorgeous. I couldn't have picked a better place to live. The staff are so friendly too!!
If you can get over the loud obnoxious construction, it is a really nice place to live. Walking around the community is a plus as there is beautiful scenery and beautiful Walking paths. The gym on the south side could use an update. There are too many spin cycles that never get used. The gym could use a leg press, leg curl, and bench press station.
Great experience so far- super friendly staff- great amenities, beautiful community- nice transition into Celebration while we look for our forever home.
Love living here, the amenities are great, I would change the security. Got my car burglarized and I heard is not common here, I would suggest a gate so only residents and guest have access to this complex.
This is a beautiful place and everything is well maintained. It is conveniently located near so many essential places! The noise level is to a minimum and the neighbors are friendly.