Seems like a good way to get points for a free reward, which is always nice, if you like free rewards. I think I'll keep typing to get those rewards.

Nice and complete experience about the celebration way of leaving with an afford table prices and charm services. Good for families and friendly people. Fell save and also as a part a nice community

I love Evander square — the staff is incredible!! They take such good care of us residents! I also love the hiking and biking trails through Celebration!!

I really like this place to live, new apartments and the nature around. if something breaks, the guys repair very quickly. I like the recreation area, everything is very convenient.

Overall, I enjoy living in Evander Square. The community has a great vibe and management is nice and helpful. I’ve been living here for many months. So far so good.

I love living here! Evander Square is the best apartment complex I have ever lived at. Community is gorgeous and the staff are extremely helpful :)

I love living here, it is a fantastic community with great amenities. Management is always available to help you out if you need help as well.

I love it here! From the location, to the community, to the amenities. I am really excited I moved here and can not wait to renew my lease in the future!

I have had a great time living in Evander. Good for kids and dogs. I love dogs. Great Club Houses. I just think that the cleanliness of the outside area of the apartments leaves something to be desired.

It has been amazing! Great location, Great neighbors, and everything is near by! The amenities are great and very clean. The staff is always ready to help.

We have been here for 2 years and we have never had any problems. we could have moved a year ago, but we prefer to stay. Get on bicycles along beautiful paths of trees and lakes. the Pool area very nice. We love being here. And we have had very good experience with the administrative staff.

Great place to live however needs more maintenance on the main facilities. Barbecue does not work properly, bathrooms are not always clean. Apart of that, great place to live

The neighborhood is quiet and peaceful The staff is amazing and very helpful to meet the needs of their tenants . The amenities are great .

Beautiful, safe community. Residents seem clean and friendly. Amenities are top of the line, apartments are high quality. Parking is great, above average. Community overall is awesome

Community itself seems to be degrading. Not what it was when we first moved in 6 years ago. Hardly anyone follows rules and the turnover seems to be rampant.

Great location, great maintenance crew, friendly office staff, and a safe environment for the residents, unfortunately, dogs are constantly barking all hours of the day with little or no effective attention by the owners or office staff. on the flip side, some buildings are not properly maintained which is evidenced by the green algae on some buildings including several apartment entrances., seems like power washing the buildings once a year might improve the appearance of the buildings

Been living here for a year and half. I love living here. The amenities are great and it is well maintained. Close to everything. Apartments are cozy and updated.

We love living at Evander Square! It's fantastic value for money. The staff are always helpful and the maintenance is available 24/7. It really is home.

It’s been wonderful. The apartment is gorgeous and the residents are so nice. Ali at the leasing center has been so helpful and friendly. This is my first apartment and I never been to so happy.

My favorite apartment I’ve lived in since I’ve moved to Florida. I like that management is present, but not hovering. Other residents are nice. Location is great.

Our apartment is great! However, the hallways are not maintained, they are very dirty. The mailrooms are being better cared for after much complaining. Leases are not enforced...many residents have junk in their patios. Residents do not pick up after their dogs. We should have on-site security cameras.

Excelente calidad de vida, atención inmediata en mantenimiento y prevención de daños, excelente atención para resolución de problemas para los residentes y mucha calidad humana, destacan a Evander Square como su Mejor opción para vivir en Celebration .

We just moved in on Friday and so far everything has been awesome, including emergency maintenance when my key and lock didn’t work!!! Thank you!!! We are looking forward to more awesomeness!!

Where to start with this place. The atmosphere is amazing and the staff are incredibly helpful. It has everything you could possibly need for a apartment and more. The pool and gym are incredible (although I do admit I haven't gone as many times as I promised myself!) And the outside sitting spaces are great to just chill back and relax. Great place to live.

Until now it's everything ok I have 2 days here only 4 star cause I have some issues in my apartment and I have no answer yet about it. But, about community it's everything ok