Evander Square

4.3

4.3

We enjoy being in Celebration and not having to own an expensive property. Being so close to the entrance of the freeway and also not being in the middle of town when there is traffic.
Nice community. Pretty quiet for the most part. Buildings could use some cleaning around the stairwell. Maintenance is slow at getting request done but I was told that this is due to Covid. Other then that no issues.
Great Amenities! Awesome location. Friendly staff that responds quickly to all questions and concerns. I completed my application and lease all digitally. I was given a virtual tour of the appartment layout and provided pictures through email of the location of my particular apartment. Ali was a true professional and did a great job assisting me!
Finally the harassing neighbor below has moved. Every time I vacuumed (during the daytime) they would bang on their ceiling in protest of my cleaning. So glad they are gone since management would not evict them.
Could be better. No available bike racks. Buildings are degrading. Staff won’t do anything to help residents with neighbor complaints. We don’t even have full access to the amenities we pay for.
First few years has been great but as time has gone by the service has gotten worse. Finally getting some stuff fixed. Wish they would go back to providing luxury amenities since we are paying luxury prices.
I asked a long time ago to repair the AC shredder, shutters and control panel; but so far nothing!I hope to pay more attention to the administration, pay the rent in advance but I don't have the maintenance of the apartment.
I love my apt. The only thing is we’re on the 3rd floor. It gets a little difficult going up the stairs especially with groceries. We have the best neighbors! The location is great. Close to Disney 🙃
This community has been nothing but great! The office staff has been helpful, the homes and surrounding area are clean, and there are great amenities! I would definitely recommend this apartment complex to my friends and family!
Lots of maintenance needs including damaged stucco outside the buildings. Every day someone gets a mis-delivered package. Need to address this systematically such as forcing all packages to the office.