Evander Square

4.4

4.4

Absolutely LOVE the community! The location is convenient and a short distance from good restaurants and attractions. LISA has been truly AMAZING to my family. She’s always kind, welcoming and happy to assist us. Thank you Lisa!
Evander Square at Celebration is an awesome place to live. We have never been happier. We love everything about our Home. The Office Staff are all fabulous. Evander is beautiful. We are very happy. ❤️
The area has been both quiet and peaceful. I feel safe during both the day and night and really feel like I have made a home here. Great decision
Evander square community is in excellent location with all amenities and close to Disney world. Evander Square location is very friendly and zero crime rate area, very close to all shops, restaurants and amusement parks.
I love our apartment the walking trails are wonderful and the view from our apartment is our favorite. Friends and family always love to come over and go on walks with us
I really enjoy living at Evander Square! This is a peaceful neighborhood, but close to shopping and activities. Everything is well maintained, the staff is helpful and my apartment is perfect for me.
Evander Square is simply a lovely place to live. The outdoor amenities are well cared for and promote an active and healthy lifestyle. Security, cleanliness, landscaping are all top notch. The staff are all friendly and helpful.
We have been part of the neighborhood for a month. Today we received a welcome cup of coffee that we loved. In this way we got to know this virtual community. We love our apartment, for its location, comforts and tranquility. We believe that the community could benefit from having an outdoor sports area (basketball / tennis). All the people who work here are very friendly, and made our move as easy as possible.
It’s a good place to live. I have easy access to the office so if I have any problem I am heard on priority by the office agents. I am impressed with the holiday surprises which are planned to bond neighbors.
Lovely and quiet community, very nice, friendly and helpful staff, great location, close to gas station 7-eleven and Macdonald's. I highly recommend to everyone