Evander Square

4.3

4.3

Community is great, but the staff can be jerks when it comes to rent and maintenance. It's pretty much why we're moving out soon. It was really nice knowing all of you though!
I absolutely love the apartment space, amenities, and staff! It’s a great place to life! I would highly recommend this apartment complex to anyone else!
Just moved in my apartment. So far loving the place and community. First night was quiet and I had a good night sleep. Love the look and feel of my new home.
The office staff is friendly. The apartments are spacious, and the amenities are inviting. We live to walk the trails and visit downtown Celebration. There's lots to do in Celebration if you have children.
good location and price, spacious and pleasant apartment, old exterior appearance but under renovation, best cost-effective! Ugood schools, close to the celebration center.
It’s a good place. But I don't understand why we have to pay to add someone to the list of residents. even paying the rent correctly for years.
When we decided to move from California to Florida, I knew that Celebration was the town for us. I contacted all of the apartment complexs in the area and we finally decided on Evander. I had tons of questions and Alirangela Gonzalez was amazingly kind and helpful! She always got back to promptly and was very patient with my millions on questions. Thank you so much Alirangela for making our move so easy! In addition to the seamless move in, we are thrilled at how beautiful the property is and how lovely the town of Celebration is!
We love it here. We have been here for going in four years. It’s a large complex and the managers are doing a good job. Very convenient to I4 and the high school.
Great location and amenities. I love having the Celebration boardwalks in our backyard. We’ve had fun events and food trucks recently! Heather is great with planning new events that are COVID friendly!
This complex has its good and bad parts. No one knows how to park, so you’re very very lucky if you can find a space in front of your building. Dog droppings everywhere because owners just don’t pick it up. Great location and we enjoy being so close to the walking path. Rent is expensive and we’re not seeing the same complex upkeep but it is what it is. Awesome community events though!