Evander Square

4.3

4.3

I have only been here about a week, but so far it has been great. The area is really nice and so far I have been enjoying myself. I look forward to what comes ahead.
We just moved in and love everything this far! It's an amazing community go live in. The pool is beautiful and the entire community just feels like home
i am loving the condominium. It just needs maintenance in the club 2. The chairs are torn, the barbecue . The neighbors are quiet. clean the stairs more often
Great community. Location is close to all highways. Celebration is a very nice lay to live. Staff is responsive and the neighborhood is very clean.
Our move-in was effortless and the staff is so nice :) We feel so well taken care of here and the community as a whole is super friendly. Everything is kept so clean and we really enjoy it here so far.
Evander It’s like family for me .... I moved out and returned ... I missed this vibe !!! Awesome neighborhood and amazing staff!!!! A++++ Love their events !!!!
Beautiful apartment. Amazing amenities. Well maintained complex. Neighbors are extremely friendly and courteous. Happy to be part of this community.
Love it here! The process for leasing was easy and seamless, especially in times of COVID-19. Our events here have been so fun and I am excited for the rest of our lease!
Excellent place to live! The tranquility and neighborhood are incredible! Special thanks to Lisa Douglas, who attended us and welcomed us super well to the Lease Office.
Seems very nice, still getting settled though. Looking forward to checking out the community. The ceilings are really high! I do plan on sweeping and cleaning the entrance area outside the door. Looks kinda messy and stained.