Waterleaf at Leland

4.3

4.3

Rebecca
about 12 hours ago
Very happy with our experience so far. Nice upgraded apartment living with clean/well-kept grounds. Maintenance crew is very helpful and respectful. Inside noise is reduced in comparison to many apartment complex’s. Two upgraded dog parks, updated landscaping, buildings are well kept.

Jennifer
1 day ago
Waterleaf at Leland has been wonderful since we moved here, so much more than I had expected! The staff is amazing, the amenities are outstanding, and the activities are always a great time!

Julie
All of the staff are really nice! I love the personal note that maintenance staff CJ recently left regarding my cats! Thanks for being awesome and taking the time to do that! Made me giggle after a long day of work!

Patricia
Very clean and quiet. Leasing office is very nice and helpful. The amenities and entertainment are awesome. Very pet friendly with dog parks and bathing station. Close to shopping and restaurants.

Hannah
about 2 months ago
Second year here and I’ve really enjoyed it. I love the location, the staff are super sweet, and my apartment is super cute. This is my first time living in an apartment so I was nervous I’d hate it but I’m quite content.

Kasey
about 2 months ago
We have had a great time living at Waterleaf Apartments. Super nice office staff and maintenance crew. Pretty quiet community besides the construction across the street, but that’s not Waterleaf’s fault. There is an issue with pet waste not being picked up, but that happens everywhere around here unfortunately, not just at this complex.

Melvin
about 2 months ago
Friendly service, quiet neighbors and a great location. The apartment has great layout with a really nice washer and dryer. You can’t beat it.

Kevin
about 2 months ago
Only thing that could improve is more dog stations spread out across there property! I got to meet all of my neighbors within my first few days and everyone is so sweet!

Gavin
about 2 months ago
The gym needs heavier weights. The gym has the potential to be a fantastic gym but with the amenities of the gym I am currently unable to do what I need to do

Patrick
2 months ago
Love my neighbors. Great place for kids. Staff is nice. Very nice pool and like I said it is very kid friendly. Park is right down the road.