Waterleaf at Leland

4.3

4.3

Mun
I've lived here for over a year now, just renewed my lease last month. This is a good location, near Walmart and several different restaurants.
Ashlee
The events that the apartment community has been having are great. Everyone has been so nice and helpful as well. I think we should do more food trucks.
Kasey
Love living here at Waterleaf! The office staff are so friendly, as well as maintenance! When I walk my dog in the mornings I sometimes pass them and they always stop to pet her! Also, love the coffee in the office.
Amy
Friendly. Peaceful. Clean. Awesome amenities (especially the pool & gym). Neighbors and staff are friendly and courteous. Apartment is spacious with beautiful features. Love the wrap around porch.
Verified Resident
Gotta live here to experience the Ultimate Customer Service! Even with the rates increasing if I planned to live in NC I would definitely stay with Waterleaf
Christine
Great experience so far. Love the pool! neighbors are nice and friendly. The only negative thing is that people don't pick up after there dogs waste need more stations.
Jasmine
about 2 months ago
Nice quiet community very clean we love it here. Very close to all the shopping centers Starbucks , gas stations and a lot of places to grab a quick bite to eat.
Heidi
2 months ago
Absolutely love my new apartment and the community I live in. The staff is always friendly and the benefits offered are fantastic. Everything is so clean, and it's great to have a gym and pool, right on the premises.
Allison
2 months ago
Like living in luxury. Quick maintenance response. Very spacious apartments. Dog friendly. Amazing pool, with fireplace. I love living here.
Jean
3 months ago
Beautiful apartments with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. Staff readily available for needs. Maintenance requests done very quickly. Very quiet and peaceful setting. Love living here